Is unicycling addicive?

Old December 1st 06, 03:26 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Default Is unicycling addicive?

Jerrick wrote:
EDIT:

You are all stupid!

Happy? lol

I just find this thread pretty stupid. Some people wont like what Koxx
names their uni products, but I am surprised if they argue about that,
then why dont they argue about the brand name of Koxx. Sounds pretty
familiar to a certain part on a guy. *Cough* Penis! Cock! *cough*

I really couldn't care what they call their unis, what reason they have
behind it, or anything about how they get the names. They can call
their next uni they make the 'Pot Smoker'. As long as they are making
quality parts, thats good enough for me.

Its their business, and its their decision on how to name their
products. Besides, its Koxx, the company with unicyclist who will pose
and do a street run on his uni naked. They are the wild, crazy side of
the trials world. They probably have the most publicity than any other
trials brand.

Yes, I am happy now Most of the people I talk to on MSN that aren't
from North America have better english typing skills than native
english.

Like I said though, my personal preference is to eliminate drugs from
my life.

I am wearing a Dimmu Borgir "Puritanical Euphoric Misanthropia" shirt,
it pictures a naked woman bound with barbed wire. Just if you want
something ironic to compare.

Before anyone explodes about me posting again... I replied because it
seems some people either aren't getting my argument behind not buying
Koxx personally, or they're just not showing it...

Also, nobody got my joke near the top of the page.

--
Borgschulze

Torker DX on the way.
Borgschulze's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13501

Old December 1st 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Borgschulze wrote:
Yes, I am happy now Most of the people I talk to on MSN that aren't
from North America have better english typing skills than native
english.

*I think those two smilies made sense. If not, too bad. =p*

Like I said though, my personal preference is to eliminate drugs from my
life.

I eliminate drugs from my life to, except some caffeine from pop or
coffee every now and then. I have never done drugs, I never will. When
the friends that I have do, I leave and do something else. I stay away
from it as best as I can.

Thing is, these are unicycles, not drugs, sure they are both addicting,
and dangerous in some ways, but they are both different things. But why
eliminate a unicycle from your life, and all other Koxx products? It
doesn't make sense.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/) New Uni =
Blue Sex!

Old December 1st 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Jerrick wrote:

*I think those two smilies made sense. If not, too bad. =p*

I eliminate drugs from my life to, except some caffeine from pop or
coffee every now and then. I have never done drugs, I never will. When
the friends that I have do, I leave and do something else. I stay away
from it as best as I can.

Thing is, these are unicycles, not drugs, sure they are both addicting,
and dangerous in some ways, but they are both different things. But why
eliminate a unicycle from your life, and all other Koxx products? It
doesn't make sense.

I have a brother and my father both have past crack cocaine
addictions.

Bringing something around called Orange Bud, or White Widow, would
surely be noticed by them and make them believe I think drugs are
"cool". I don't think I said I wouldn't buy any other Koxx part? I have
seperate arguments for those... like price.

Old December 1st 06, 03:53 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Borgschulze wrote:
I have a brother and my father both have past crack cocaine addictions.

Bringing something around called Orange Bud, or White Widow, would
surely be noticed by them *and make them believe I think drugs are
"cool*". QUOTE]

Im sorry about that, I really am.

I dont see how that part *bold section* would work. If you tell them
its just a name of the unicycle, and your not supporting the drug.

Just cause a unicycle is named after a drug, doesnt mean you support
the drug if you buy it. =p

Old December 1st 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

Jerrick wrote:

Borgschulze wrote:
I have a brother and my father both have past crack cocaine addictions.

Bringing something around called Orange Bud, or White Widow, would
surely be noticed by them *and make them believe I think drugs are
"cool*". QUOTE]

Im sorry about that, I really am.

I dont see how that part *bold section* would work. If you tell them
its just a name of the unicycle, and your not supporting the drug.

Just cause a unicycle is named after a drug, doesnt mean you support
the drug if you buy it. =p

It's just how it is.

Old December 1st 06, 04:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
koebwil

Borgschulze wrote:
I have a brother and my father both have past crack cocaine addictions.

Bringing something around called Orange Bud, or White Widow, would
surely be noticed by them and make them believe I think drugs are
"cool". I don't think I said I wouldn't buy any other Koxx part? I have
seperate arguments for those... like price.

You had no idea what those terms meant before this thread was started.
If I call my brand of uni the catamite and you don't know what that
means are you going to be mad? What if I name it the DMT, the Nazarene
Junkie or the DVDA?

--
koebwil

"I used to eat erasers in grade school...." James_Potter
'come to my gallery.' (http://tinyurl.com/qssag)
I'm on 'my space' (http://www.myspace.com/73602024) now too
koebwil's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11308

Old December 1st 06, 04:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Borgschulze

koebwil wrote:

You had no idea what those terms meant before this thread was started.
If I call my brand of uni the catamite and you don't know what that
means are you going to be mad? What if I name it the DMT, the Nazarene
Junkie or the DVDA?

Why are you trolling my posts? It's like you're trying to get me to
like Koxx names.

Old December 1st 06, 06:37 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
AnOldCripple

Borgschulze wrote:
Plenty of people ride Koxx, and I'm fine with that, but my personal
preference is to not ride Koxx.

Borgschulze wrote:

Also, nobody got my joke near the top of the page.

That was pretty good
personal ii dont think its bad these kids would probably not even
notice this unless they were already drug users or knew drug users so
its not introducing any thing new around half the people on this forum
did not get the drug refrences so it is not that bad at least they have
been somewhat sutle about it.

--
AnOldCripple

monkeyman wrote:
it looks like you type by banging your face into the keyboard....come
on, denomstait? What the hell?

ivan wrote:
I want a little girl daughter
Brian O. wrote: