ahh cold weather at last!

Old October 30th 06, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
greggery peccary

Default ahh cold weather at last!

cold & windy! my favorite pieces of gear all time are the rocky waterproof
over socks!

Old October 30th 06, 03:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
dgk

On Sun, 29 Oct 2006 22:54:05 -0800, "greggery peccary" .@. wrote:

cold & windy! my favorite pieces of gear all time are the rocky waterproof
over socks!

Aaarrgghh. I hate cold weather. But today is the first day that I get
to ride most of the way home with my red Cold Cathode tubes on full
display! And, I have three other colored tubes arriving soon. Oh joy.

Well, I won't get hit from behind by accident. I suppose it's possible
that someone may be offended by the tubes and intentionally aim at me.

But as for your socks, this is what you're talking about?
http://www.campmor.com/webapp/wcs/st...rId=1250022 6

$45 is a bit steep for socks. These are really worth it? I recently
got the Hotronic electric foot warmers, so I'm hopeful that I won't
need these.

Cold weather Bob Burns General 18 October 31st 06 02:30 PM
My First Big Cold Weather Ride in SW Ohio daytoncapri Rides 8 October 27th 06 04:13 PM
cold weather clothing - reviews dan_s Techniques 4 December 17th 04 09:28 PM
cold weather? How cold is it? Max General 14 December 12th 04 08:50 PM
Cold Weather Clothing John Dell Recumbent Biking 7 September 19th 03 02:55 AM