Pacific Coast near Port Angeles ....

Old October 4th 07, 12:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.rides
Achim Bofinger

Default Pacific Coast near Port Angeles ....

Hello,

for those who will ride the Pacific Coast Bicycle Trail.
Behind Port Angeles is a nice street sign, which tells
the bicyclist that the streets belong to the cars.
Its really funny!
Has somemone a picture of it. I lost mine.... :-((
Can you send it to me!

Thanks,
ab