WTB: DT Revolution spoke.

Old May 19th 04, 07:07 PM
Wayne Pein

Default WTB: DT Revolution spoke.

I broke a spoke (actually, somebody broke it for me by getting a skewer
or pedal caught in my wheel and crashing me) and need to replace it.

None of my LBSs carries DT Revolutions, so I'd have to buy a whole box.
I realize I could put in a regular butted spoke, but I'd like to return
my relatively new wheel to original condition.

I measure it at 295, but the nipple threaded on quite far, so I suppose
294 or 3 would also be fine.

Hopefully somebody will take the trouble to mail me one. It probably
makes sense to buy a few to have for spares, and I'm ok with that.

Thanks,
Wayne

Old May 20th 04, 04:21 AM
Bman

If you can't get a DT REV just put a regular DT db spoke in there. It
will work fine. The weight has been saved with the other spokes being
REVs.
Old May 20th 04, 02:02 PM
Qui si parla Campagnolo

Wayne- None of my LBSs carries DT Revolutions, so I'd have to buy a whole
box. BRBR
ar, so I suppose
294 or 3 would also be fine.

Hopefully somebody will take the trouble to mail me one BRBR

We have 'em-$.85 per-

Peter Chisholm
Vecchio's Bicicletteria
1833 Pearl St.