Worst Salad on Route 66

Old November 20th 06, 06:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
Bill

Default Worst Salad on Route 66

On 2006-11-20, Bill wrote:
I'm in Ca. right now and a salad is often a bowl full of green stuff I
can't even identify.....

I recall a post about a place in Texas that bragged, "No lawn
clippings" on their salad menu.

nb

I've been to Texas, and in that state I will stick to the steaks.
That they have down to an art.
Bill Baka
Old November 20th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
Steve Fenwick

In article ,
SMS wrote:

Steve Fenwick wrote:

My point was that, by the time they're out in the 'burbs, they're either
married, or jail bait.

Hmm, around here, the single women out in the burbs tend to be the
young, successful professionals, that are smart enough to not buy a
junky condo. Nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc., those with high enough
incomes to afford a house, as well as all those nice bicycles.

Maybe the problem is that you're no prize.

Maybe my problem is that I've been taken for a long time (hint: I'm not
the OP).

Steve

--
steve at w0x0f dot com
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
Old November 21st 06, 01:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
rone

In article t,
Gregory Morrow et wrote:
The guy wearing the Che t - shirt in the video = elitist poseur...

Maybe he is, but what does that have to do with Che?

rone
--
Clever got me this far
Then tricky got me in
Old November 21st 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

SMS wrote:
Steve Fenwick wrote:

My point was that, by the time they're out in the 'burbs, they're either
married, or jail bait.

Hmm, around here, the single women out in the burbs tend to be the
young, successful professionals, that are smart enough to not buy a
junky condo. Nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc., those with high enough
incomes to afford a house, as well as all those nice bicycles....

What type of young single engineer can afford a house in the Chicago
suburbs? Only one that has income/wealth from another source.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!

Old November 21st 06, 03:19 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman"
wrote:

It wasn't the appearance, it was the attitude.

Exactly.

How was her attitude?

I don't have any speaker son my work PC
Old November 21st 06, 04:38 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
n5hsr wrote:
"Steve Fenwick" wrote in message
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chip shot in the other, body
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

What he said!!!!

I did what was recommended. I went to church looking for 'good' women,
only to find that since I wasn't married, I was an oddball and therefore
pretty much shunned.

I was told that in high school and went to a few churches and never found
the sex deprived girls I had hoped for. Wrong place.

The only other place single women seem to be in the 'burbs
are in bars. And behind bars.

Try a library or maybe take a college class that looks both interesting
and something you might find some female types in. Bars are the wrong
place, voice of experience, unless you can pick up the gorgeous cocktail
waitress who doesn't drink herself.

Charles of Schaumburg

That's why they call it getting lucky.
Bill Baka

I've had a library card since I was 9. But girls never notice me. I'm
reading technical books not romance novels. I've read a few of their
romance novels. If that's what the average woman is looking for, she's
going to be downright unhappy most of her life.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 21st 06, 04:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

Bill wrote:

n5hsr wrote:
The only other place single women seem to be in the 'burbs
are in bars. And behind bars.

Try a library or maybe take a college class that looks both interesting
and something you might find some female types in. Bars are the wrong
place, voice of experience, unless you can pick up the gorgeous cocktail
waitress who doesn't drink herself.

Charles of Schaumburg

That's why they call it getting lucky.
Bill Baka

What he said.

My point was that, by the time they're out in the 'burbs, they're either
married, or jail bait. You might find the odd divorced soccer mom. You
need to head back into the city, or meet them through work, or friends,
or back in school (college).

Steve

--
steve at w0x0f dot com
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of
arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to
skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, chip shot in the other, body
thoroughly
used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!"

Hell, I went back to college once when I was 30. I was too serious and
busy at both ends, i.e. taking 13 hours of courses and 32 hours/week of
work. I met some nice girls but they were more interested in guys their
own age. I have danced with the homecoming queen, and if she hadn't moved
to Springfield, I might have dated her. . . .

I lived in the City from 1997-2001. Didn't help, either.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 21st 06, 04:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

"SMS" wrote in message
Steve Fenwick wrote:

My point was that, by the time they're out in the 'burbs, they're either
married, or jail bait.

Hmm, around here, the single women out in the burbs tend to be the young,
successful professionals, that are smart enough to not buy a junky condo.
Nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc., those with high enough incomes to afford
a house, as well as all those nice bicycles.

Maybe the problem is that you're no prize.

I've decided I'm no prize. I think for my 50th birthday, I'm going to
become a registered misogynist and start campaigning for the repeal of the
19th amendment. . . .

342 days to go. . . .

Charles of Schaumburg

MAY THE WORST MAN WIN ! fred Techniques 11 October 23rd 06 03:39 AM
Worst UPD yet! Brian O. Unicycling 0 June 1st 06 04:17 AM
My worst UPD ever koebwil Unicycling 9 December 30th 05 11:53 PM
So what would be worst ? MikeyOz Australia 4 August 18th 05 10:27 AM
York - Selby Cycle Route en route catering arrangements vernon UK 1 July 25th 05 11:58 PM