Worst Salad on Route 66

Old November 21st 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

Default Worst Salad on Route 66

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
ps.com...

SMS wrote:
Steve Fenwick wrote:

My point was that, by the time they're out in the 'burbs, they're
either
married, or jail bait.

Hmm, around here, the single women out in the burbs tend to be the
young, successful professionals, that are smart enough to not buy a
junky condo. Nurses, lawyers, engineers, etc., those with high enough
incomes to afford a house, as well as all those nice bicycles....

What type of young single engineer can afford a house in the Chicago
suburbs? Only one that has income/wealth from another source.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!

Shoot, the idiot that owns this apartment building is converting it into
condos and he thinks he's going to make a ton in a down real-estate market.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 21st 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
n5hsr wrote:
"Veronique" wrote in message
ups.com...
landotter wrote:
...The classic Che image stenciled on a wall in Honduras is a lot
different than a pop-art Che on the chest of a white salad snob.

So "white salad" is, like, jicama and cauliflower?

V.
--
Veronique Chez Sheep

Hell, I've got relatives down in Mississippi that probably ate poke
salad, and they're white. I eat lettuce and tomatoes for salad and I'm
white. I don't know what they call white salad out on the Left Coast.

Charles of Schaumburg

I'm in Ca. right now and a salad is often a bowl full of green stuff I
can't even identify. I head for the Broccoli, Shrimp and fish, and detour
anything that even resembles a McFood place. Definitely not a rabbit here.
If I eat too many calories I put in my pennance on the bike.
Bill Baka

McFood? The company I work for helps make McFood.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 21st 06, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

. com...
On 2006-11-20, Bill wrote:
I'm in Ca. right now and a salad is often a bowl full of green stuff I
can't even identify.....

I recall a post about a place in Texas that bragged, "No lawn
clippings" on their salad menu.

nb

I've been to Texas, and in that state I will stick to the steaks.
That they have down to an art.
Bill Baka

I prefer the Austrailan-style salad on the Foster's commercials. . . .
Even if they don't drink Fosters in Austrailia.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 21st 06, 04:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
SMS

n5hsr wrote:

Shoot, the idiot that owns this apartment building is converting it into
condos and he thinks he's going to make a ton in a down real-estate market.

Even though the market is down, he probably will still make a ton, just
not as much as he would have a year ago. The monthly payment on the
condos, including the association fees will probably still be 2.5x-3x
what the rent is now.

We just stopped 517 more condos in my town, but it took signature
gathering for a referendum, a court battle when the developers tried to
keep the referendum off the ballot, and then an expensive (for us)
campaign to fight the lies of the developers.
Old November 21st 06, 03:24 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

n5hsr wrote:
Hell, I went back to college once when I was 30. I was too serious and
busy at both ends, i.e. taking 13 hours of courses and 32 hours/week of
work. I met some nice girls but they were more interested in guys their
own age. I have danced with the homecoming queen, and if she hadn't moved
to Springfield, I might have dated her. . . .

I lived in the City from 1997-2001. Didn't help, either.

Charles of Schaumburg

Women over 25 to about 35 are where you want to look. The young ones
want the 'hot' guy with no consideration that he might be a Forrest Gump
or just an asshole. Slightly more experienced ones have been there and
don't want to do that again. The intelligent ones that is. My own
daughter is 27 and still looks for the 'hot' guy, only to find out he is
as good as brain dead to her, or a complete jerk. At least she doesn't
have to worry about the abusive types since she is 5'8" and a kick boxer
plus knows a lot of Air force guys and their wives.
Anyway, ignore the young hotties, because they don't have it together.
Old enough to know.
Bill Baka

Old November 21st 06, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
Bill

n5hsr wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
n5hsr wrote:
"Veronique" wrote in message
ups.com...
landotter wrote:
[...]

So sorry.
Comment stands.
Bill Baka
Old November 21st 06, 03:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill

n5hsr wrote:
. com...
On 2006-11-20, Bill wrote:
I'm in Ca. right now and a salad is often a bowl full of green stuff I
can't even identify.....
I recall a post about a place in Texas that bragged, "No lawn
clippings" on their salad menu.

nb

I've been to Texas, and in that state I will stick to the steaks.
That they have down to an art.
Bill Baka

I prefer the Austrailan-style salad on the Foster's commercials. . . .
Even if they don't drink Fosters in Austrailia.

Charles of Schaumburg

OK,
So I'm not in Australia to sample all the brews, but Foster's still
beats most American beers.
Bill Baka
Old November 21st 06, 04:33 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Kenny

wrote:

I thought she was kinda cute

Been out to sea a little too long I reckon.

Old November 22nd 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
n5hsr

"Bill" wrote in message
et...
n5hsr wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
n5hsr wrote:
"Veronique" wrote in message
ups.com...
landotter wrote:
[...]

I know. I don't eat McFood that much either. All we make is the Canadian
style Bacon for the Egg McMuffin.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 22nd 06, 03:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,ba.food
Bill

n5hsr wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
et...
n5hsr wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
. com...
McFood? The company I work for helps make McFood.

Charles of Schaumburg

So sorry.
Comment stands.
Bill Baka

I know. I don't eat McFood that much either. All we make is the Canadian
style Bacon for the Egg McMuffin.

Charles of Schaumburg

OK,
I guess that can be forgiven since I like Canadian Bacon too, but not on
McAnything.
Bill Baka

MAY THE WORST MAN WIN ! fred Techniques 11 October 23rd 06 03:39 AM
Worst UPD yet! Brian O. Unicycling 0 June 1st 06 04:17 AM
My worst UPD ever koebwil Unicycling 9 December 30th 05 10:53 PM
So what would be worst ? MikeyOz Australia 4 August 18th 05 10:27 AM
York - Selby Cycle Route en route catering arrangements vernon UK 1 July 25th 05 11:58 PM