math problem

Old November 25th 06, 02:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
n5hsr

Default math problem

wrote in message
oups.com...
Oh, my, Leo, you have REALLY hurt my feelings now! Listen, pal, why
don't you **** off along with Claire? Nobody wants to read her stupid
bull****, OK? Why don't you get a life, dumb****? And while you're at
it, some self-respect? No self-respecting man would deliberately try
to ingratiate himself with a stupid **** who lives in a dream world.
Hey, Leo, do you know what "****" stands for? "Cannot Understand
Normal Thinking".

Did someone forget their ritalin this morning?

Charles of Schaumburg.