I'm 189 Years Young

Old November 26th 06, 07:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

Default I'm 189 Years Young

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

What is all this 'catzz' ****? Why the hell don't you get a user name
that
I, the Great Ed Dolan, can live with. When you insult cats, you insult
ME!

Note to self- insult more cats.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Well, at least you sign your name with what looks to be a real name. Screw
these morons who can't even pick a good user name.

A cat is a magnificent animal although a predator and a carnivore. Who are
these pip-squeaks who take the name 'cat' and somehow think it is cute. I
assure you, a cat is anything but cute. They are killers one and all.

I now have over 20 cats. Actually, this is how many you have to have before
you find the one perfect cat. I now have the one perfect cat.

Some kids were once throwing stones at my cats. I went berserk and chased
them for over a block. If I could have caught them I might have killed them.
That is how angry I was. Never, never mess with a cat lover.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Old November 26th 06, 01:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
n5hsr

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

What is all this 'catzz' ****? Why the hell don't you get a user name
that
I, the Great Ed Dolan, can live with. When you insult cats, you insult
ME!

Note to self- insult more cats.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Amen to that. Cats were made gods by the Egyptians. Ed Dolan must be
Egyptian, then. He sure thinks he's a god.

IMHO, the only good cat is a dead cat, though I suspect dead cats will still
make me sneeze.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 26th 06, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
"n5hsr" writes:

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Note to self- insult more cats.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Amen to that. Cats were made gods by the Egyptians.

I don't think cats were so much deified by the ancient Egyptians,
as they were simply highly appreciated.

Cereal grains were a prime economic commodity back then,
when ancient Egypt had developed marketable agriculture.

Granaries attract mice something fierce.

So I figure cats were seen as a sort of divine intervention
to assist mortals -- not so much "gods", but something akin
to angels.

Ed Dolan must be
Egyptian, then.

So now we go from insulting cats to insulting Egyptians?

He sure thinks he's a god.

IMHO, the only good cat is a dead cat, though I suspect dead cats will still
make me sneeze.

If you were the one who was dead, cats would size your
corpse up for food. They'd go for your liver first.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old November 26th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
n5hsr

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
"n5hsr" writes:

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

Note to self- insult more cats.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Amen to that. Cats were made gods by the Egyptians.

I don't think cats were so much deified by the ancient Egyptians,
as they were simply highly appreciated.

Cereal grains were a prime economic commodity back then,
when ancient Egypt had developed marketable agriculture.

Granaries attract mice something fierce.

So I figure cats were seen as a sort of divine intervention
to assist mortals -- not so much "gods", but something akin
to angels.

Ed Dolan must be
Egyptian, then.

So now we go from insulting cats to insulting Egyptians?

Yes, you're right. Compairing Ed Dolan to anything smarter than a
one-celled organism is an insult to the object being compared. Even
comparing him to an amoeba might be an insult to the amoeba. I apologize to
the Egyptians.

He sure thinks he's a god.

IMHO, the only good cat is a dead cat, though I suspect dead cats will
still
make me sneeze.

If you were the one who was dead, cats would size your
corpse up for food. They'd go for your liver first.

They'd probably avoid my dead corpse and let it rot in the street.

cheers,
Tom

Old November 26th 06, 07:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman

Default OT Cats (was: I'm 189 Years Young)

n5hsr wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

What is all this 'catzz' ****? Why the hell don't you get a user name
that
I, the Great Ed Dolan, can live with. When you insult cats, you insult
ME!

Note to self- insult more cats.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Amen to that. Cats were made gods by the Egyptians. Ed Dolan must be
Egyptian, then. He sure thinks he's a god.

IMHO, the only good cat is a dead cat, though I suspect dead cats will still
make me sneeze.

Most women like cats, and if forced to choose between a cat and a man
who dislikes cats, they will choose (and rightfully so) the cat.

Cats are much more honest than people - if a cat acts like it loves you
it means it. In most cases where people act like they care, they are
just pretending while advancing their self-interest.

Men commonly pretend to love women for sex.

Women commonly pretend to love men for a sperm donor and provider for
their children.

--
Tom Sherman - Post Free or Die!

Old November 27th 06, 02:55 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
n5hsr

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
oups.com...

n5hsr wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

That's why I'm still single at 49. I'm allergic to cats, and most women
that are still single at this age have cats, and won't get rid of them.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old November 27th 06, 04:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"n5hsr" wrote in message

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

What is all this 'catzz' ****? Why the hell don't you get a user name
that
I, the Great Ed Dolan, can live with. When you insult cats, you insult
ME!

Note to self- insult more cats.

Regards,
Bob Hunt

Amen to that. Cats were made gods by the Egyptians. Ed Dolan must be
Egyptian, then. He sure thinks he's a god.

IMHO, the only good cat is a dead cat, though I suspect dead cats will
still make me sneeze.

Charles of Schaumburg

Old Charles of Schaumburg is destined to be pounced upon by a Great Cat and
eaten alive! I see the Great Cat in all my domestic cats. A bit of a
sneezing is small price to pay for the high honor and privilege of being in
the presence of cats.

Old November 27th 06, 04:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"n5hsr" wrote in message
. ..

"Tom Keats" wrote in message
In article ,
"n5hsr" writes:

"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...

[...]

Ed Dolan is merely a Great Saint, something that you could never aspire to
be, mired in sin as you are.

Did you know I was a Phi Beta Kappa upon my graduation from the University
of Minnesota with multiple degrees?

Old November 27th 06, 04:48 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
oups.com...

n5hsr wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

Here is Tom Sherman FINALLY coming out of his shell. He has just gone up in
my estimation of him 100%. Everything he says about cats is absolutely true
of course. His insight on women is beginning to approach my own wisdom on
the subject. But cats are a much more difficult subject than women, so he is
ahead of all the rest of you.

But why should we not say with all candor what we believe on these forums?
After all, we shall all be dead and gone soon enough. Let us be honest with
one another while we are here on these forums. I value candor above
everything else when it comes to these confounded newsgroups.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

PS. Tom, always post your messages to ARBR no matter where they are
originating from. After all, ARBR is mostly dead now and the more messages
we can get there the better. Besides, you are still Mr. ARBR! When you go, I
shall go too. Why the hell do you think I still hang around ARBR?

Old November 27th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Edward Dolan

"n5hsr" wrote in message
. ..

"Johnny Sunset aka Tom Sherman" wrote in message
oups.com...

n5hsr wrote:
"Bob" wrote in message
ups.com...
Edward Dolan wrote:

[...]

It may be that Charles and I are kindred sprits after all!

Cats have nothing to do with whatever ails you. They are harmless creatures
and pursue their own lives irrespective of ours. That is why I love them so
much. Damn dogs are like children and require at least as much attention.

Charles, if you are 49 and not yet married, forget about it. The only reason
for marriage is children, and there are already enough people in the world.
The only time in my life I ever wanted to be married was when I was about
17. By the time I was 19 I had come to my senses and realized I could have a
very good life without the ministrations of a woman. I have never looked
back.

The best kind of love we can ever experience in this life is romantic love
which is never real. Yea, I have loved any number of cuties who never even
knew I existed. I am like Don Quixote, the knight of the doleful
countenance, who ever ventured forth on hopeless expeditions. What do women
know of this? They are the ultimate realists, ever concerned only with their
confounded children.

We men are Romanticists. To get married is to forever destroy this
Romanticism. Nay, I cherish my Romanticism and I do not want it to ever die.
Hells Bells, to give it up is a fate worse than death!

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

Motopacing for young and old? HellenWheels Australia 9 August 26th 05 01:35 PM
how young is too young? critter Unicycling 12 August 16th 05 08:25 PM
Go South young man! Jon Senior UK 14 July 16th 05 08:39 AM
Staying young Olebiker Rides 40 December 3rd 04 10:37 PM
Educate 'em Young Danny Colyer Unicycling 6 April 4th 04 06:17 PM