World Naked Bike Ride

Old June 8th 04, 02:31 AM
John L

Default World Naked Bike Ride

Thus proving how anal you are :-)

I'm a top poster & proud of it. Not sure how that makes me selfish,
but I can live with it.

John L.

On Sat, 5 Jun 2004 06:01:01 +1000, "DRS"
wrote:

"Andrew Morris" wrote in message
Yep, I'm using OE... good for me... I also use rtin, when in a unix
shell, and you know what? it top posts also!

Thus proving that you're a selfish **** no matter which platform you use.

Old June 8th 04, 02:37 AM
DRS

"John L" wrote in message

Thus proving how anal you are :-)

Er, no.

I'm a top poster & proud of it. Not sure how that makes me selfish,
but I can live with it.

Of course you can. Since the world clearly revolves around you there's
clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 8th 04, 03:14 AM
Theo Bekkers

"DRS" wrote

Stoopid sigs!

Theo

Old June 8th 04, 03:32 AM
Theo Bekkers

DRS wrote:

My sig cleverly uses irony to make its point.

Wow, I didn't see that. I suppose you think it's original as well.

Theo

Old June 8th 04, 03:34 AM
DRS

"Theo Bekkers" wrote in message

DRS wrote:

My sig cleverly uses irony to make its point.

Wow, I didn't see that. I suppose you think it's original as well.

I never claimed it was original.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 8th 04, 03:45 AM
flyingdutch

Drs wrote:
there's clearly no need to take anyone else into consideration.

Aah. Truth and jest do dance by the flame

come on Drs. give it a res

Unless you are posting whilst Nude that is. That way you could be guilt
of posting something relevant!!

-

Old June 8th 04, 08:44 AM
L'acrobat

Main Entry: 1whine
Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to Old
Norse hvIna to whiz
intransitive senses

2 : to complain with or as if with a whine

Still you.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Main Entry: 1whine
Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to
Old Norse hvIna to whiz
intransitive senses

2 : to complain with or as if with a whine

Yep - thats you.

Nope. It's not even close. It's a bloody good description of you though.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 8th 04, 08:44 AM
L'acrobat

Main Entry: 1whine
Pronunciation: 'hwIn, 'wIn
Function: verb
Inflected Form(s): whined; whin·ing
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hwInan to whiz; akin to Old
Norse hvIna to whiz
intransitive senses

2 : to complain with or as if with a whine

DRS, still whining.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Its funny to see someone who thinks having been on usenet for 10
years is an achievement.

I know, but at least it gives him some sense of achievement.

Poor DRS still whining.

You really must stop using words you don't understand. What I wrote
wasn't whining, it was a clever play on your mistake.

Still whining and hardly clever, it was a standard 5 year olds
response. still, that probably qualifies as 'clever' for you.

**** but you whine a lot when you're shown up to be the drop kick you are.
--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 8th 04, 08:45 AM
L'acrobat

Whining that you dont whine whilst trying to shift the whining onto others.
thats just plain whiney.

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

Whining that you don't whine. original, if nothing else.

Nope, not whining either. You're doing a bloody good whine though.

--

A: Top-posters.

Old June 8th 04, 08:46 AM
L'acrobat

More whining from DRS

"DRS" wrote in message
"L'acrobat" wrote in message

You practically define whining, but certainly define pathetic.

I don't whine but you do a bloody good impression of it.

--

A: Top-posters.

2004 Mayors' Ride FINAL Report Cycle America Rides 0 August 5th 04 04:21 PM
Bristol's Biggest Bike Ride Danny Colyer UK 1 June 14th 04 08:14 PM
Curse be damned, I got to ride! Rick Onanian Rides 0 April 23rd 04 04:09 AM
FAQ? Just zis Guy, you know? UK 18 October 1st 03 01:02 PM
First road bike: braking? Alan Hoyle General 47 September 28th 03 11:40 PM