PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

Old June 18th 17, 03:32 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
The Peeler[_8_]

Default Birdbrain Macaw (now "James Wilkinson" LOL), the Sociopathic Attention Whore

The author has marked this message not to be archived. This post will be deleted on July 2, 2017.

On Sun, 18 Jun 2017 12:52:10 -0000 (UTC), Diesel wrote:

Now, I have yet another program helping xnews do what I want it
to do, without xnews having to be able to do it on it's own. And,
the support programs for xnews are linux wine friendly. So, it's
a win win for me.

You are simply playing his game, regardless of what you say! It's
really pathetic!

Sorry if the explanation is above your paygrade. But, it is what it is.

You are even dumber than I already assumed! Get the Scottish attention
whore's phone number and give him what he needs! You obviously need it as
much as him. BG
Old June 21st 17, 04:39 PM posted to alt.home.repair,uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

Default PASTY-FACED LIMEYS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE

On 12/06/17 09:23, d wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:44:33 +0100
"James Wilkinson Sword" wrote:
On Sat, 10 Jun 2017 11:18:46 +0100, Peter Keller wrote:

On 09.06.2017 22:57,
d wrote:
On Fri, 9 Jun 2017 21:46:56 +1200
Peter Keller wrote:
On 09.06.2017 04:33, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:

Well with those silly shorts and helmet...

At least I ride a bike, a very convenient delightful economical viable
means of transport, and we all know that YOU think bicyclists are the

Viable so long as your journey isn't too long and doesn't have many steep
hills, you don't need to transport anything larger than a rucksack, you

don't
need to wear a suit at your destination, it isn't ****ing down with rain

and/or
boiling hot and the roads arn't full of traffic that can run you over.

Other than that yes, a bicycle is a fantastic mode of transport.

True.
That leaves a majority of times when a bike IS a fantastic means of
transport.

I find running more enjoyable, and it's almost as fast.

Running is better exercise than cycling (for the same distance)

But that's the point for many bicycle users; exercise is a beneficial
side effect, not an objective.

but it does your knees in eventually though.

Probably other things too.

They deserve it? Alycidon UK 4 August 17th 15 03:13 PM
why stupid people have difficulty when faced with the truth Henry[_4_] Racing 4 July 21st 10 08:01 PM
Watch the sleazy Limeys in action! [email protected] Techniques 43 August 16th 06 08:24 PM
I'm surprised this hasn't been posted yet, given the number of Limeys around here. P e t e F a g e r l i n Mountain Biking 7 October 20th 03 11:12 AM