chain suck...

Old October 19th 05, 04:48 AM
Claire Petersky

Default chain suck...

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Zoot Katz" wrote: I'm glad somebody brought up religious sects.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't you mean religious sex?

This reminds me, it's a mitzvah to make love in your sukkah. Another reason
why sukkot is a great holiday.

--
Warm Regards,

Claire Petersky
See the books I've set free at:

Old October 19th 05, 05:16 AM
Zoot Katz

Wed, 19 Oct 2005 03:48:37 GMT,
et,
"Claire Petersky" wrote:

"Leo Lichtman" wrote in message

"Zoot Katz" wrote: I'm glad somebody brought up religious sects.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Don't you mean religious sex?

This reminds me, it's a mitzvah to make love in your sukkah. Another reason
why sukkot is a great holiday.

Wow, that is cool!
--
zk
Old October 20th 05, 07:26 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
"Brian Sanderson" writes:
Allow me to add my .02$ on Maggie's behalf:

Chain suck SUCKS...because:

-Broken Chains
-Bent Sprockets (particularily Granny Gears)
-Broken or Chipped Sprocket Teeth.
-Chewed-up Rear Derailleurs

and occaisionally,

-Broken Spokes

I've had all the above occur (except the broken spokes), and been thrown

^^^^^^^^^^^
from the bike on one really BAD one...(crest of a hill).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

oooh, now /that/ Sux with a capital 'S'. Right now I'm
dealing with a spontaneous flat (while the bike was parked
in the basement here,) which merely sux. Usually when I
get those the problem lies around the valve stem, but that
doesn't seem to be the case this time. I'm waiting for
daylight to properly inspect whatever's going on. Maybe
there's a poking spoke end in there.

cheers,
Tom
--