NEWSFLASH! 4WDs most dangerous on roads

Old June 30th 05, 04:13 AM
PiledHigher

Default NEWSFLASH! 4WDs most dangerous on roads

LotteBum Wrote:
Tam wrote:

It doesn't help. She comes from a generation where you pick boy

based
on how nice their cars are. Unfortunately, a large proportion of the
population seems to be stuck in that era.

Hence they drive f*cking Prados. And Falcons. And Commodores. Ugh.

Lotte

That's nice????

I thought they bought those cars to show how keen they are to have
family, they are family cars

--
PiledHigher

Old June 30th 05, 08:58 PM
hippy

PiledHigher Wrote:
That's nice????
I thought they bought those cars to show how keen they are to have
family, they are family cars!

Nothing like the raw, unmatched, chick-pulling power of an '89 Magna.
with factory mags no less.. go on, drool, I know y'all want to.. :P

hipp

--
hippy

Old June 30th 05, 10:50 PM
LotteBum

Hippy wrote

Nothing like the raw, unmatched, chick-pulling power of an '89 Magna.
with factory mags no less.. go on, drool, I know y'all want to.. :

Ah! Now I get it

--
LotteBum

Old July 1st 05, 02:59 AM
Theo Bekkers

hippy wrote:

Nothing like the raw, unmatched, chick-pulling power of an '89 Magna..
with factory mags no less.. go on, drool, I know y'all want to.. :P

How does my 2003 Ford Courier rate then. It's the standard two door model
with optional air-con?

For enticing the little kiddies into your vehicle I find there no better
opportunity than a fire truck at a country 'show'.

Theo

Helmets Peter General 305 June 4th 05 08:56 AM
Sunday Times: Death row: Britain's most dangerous road Sufaud UK 45 September 28th 04 09:06 PM
Fame at last! [warning: contains 5m*th] Just zis Guy, you know? UK 308 March 29th 04 12:00 AM
Dangerous Roads Robert Bruce UK 7 September 20th 03 08:07 AM