Where do you lot live then

Old November 17th 05, 11:38 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Default Where do you lot live then

"spademan o---[) *" wrote in message
oups.com...
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

I joined

Old November 18th 05, 12:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

G.T. wrote:
Wow, Pete F. is a sexy beast:
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike/photo/583491

I fell out of my chair laughing. Gordo's is pretty funny too.

JD

Old November 18th 05, 01:31 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Bill Sornson wrote:
spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet
down. http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

I B Derr.

Bill "hope posting a pic isn't an invite into my machine by Frapper Hackers
(fun to say though)" S.

Why do I think you are in Buffalo? Were you there?

Former Poway resident myself, back when the population was around
10,000.

Old November 18th 05, 01:33 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

tillio wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and
thought it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from
a wider area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else
people can check how far away they are before verbally throwing the
gauntlet down. http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

I B Derr.

Bill "hope posting a pic isn't an invite into my machine by Frapper
Hackers (fun to say though)" S.

Why do I think you are in Buffalo? Were you there?

Nope. From DC area; LoSoCal since '82.

Former Poway resident myself, back when the population was around
10,000.

Heh.

Bill "updated my pic to something more appropriate" S.

Old November 18th 05, 02:02 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Bill Sornson wrote:
tillio wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and
thought it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from
a wider area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else
people can check how far away they are before verbally throwing the
gauntlet down. http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

I B Derr.

Bill "hope posting a pic isn't an invite into my machine by Frapper
Hackers (fun to say though)" S.

Why do I think you are in Buffalo? Were you there?

Nope. From DC area; LoSoCal since '82.

I have no idea where I came up with that but I thought that's where you
were from for some reason. Maybe it was some other Bill.

Old November 18th 05, 02:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

spademan o---[) * wrote:

Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

Hey, that thing is pretty cool :-)
_____
Slack
Old November 18th 05, 03:15 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

I'm there. cool site.
Old November 18th 05, 05:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

mtbguy wrote:

spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and thought
it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from a wider
area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else people can
check how far away they are before verbally throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

I'm there. cool site.

I'm in (but I had to use a semi-roadie shot).

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame
Old November 18th 05, 06:29 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

tillio wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
tillio wrote:
Bill Sornson wrote:
spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and
thought it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from
a wider area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing
else people can check how far away they are before verbally
throwing the gauntlet down.
http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

I B Derr.

Bill "hope posting a pic isn't an invite into my machine by Frapper
Hackers (fun to say though)" S.

Why do I think you are in Buffalo? Were you there?

Nope. From DC area; LoSoCal since '82.

I have no idea where I came up with that but I thought that's where
you were from for some reason. Maybe it was some other Bill.

Silly goose -- you're thinking of (you know it's coming)...BUFFALO BILL!

Old November 18th 05, 06:50 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Mark Hickey wrote:
mtbguy wrote:

spademan o---[) * wrote:
Saw this 'frappr' map utility being used in another forum and
thought it would be interesting to use it on AMB as folk come from
a wider area. So c'mon and put yourself on the map, if nothing else
people can check how far away they are before verbally throwing the
gauntlet down. http://www.frappr.com/altmountainbike

Steve.

I'm there. cool site.

I'm in (but I had to use a semi-roadie shot).

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame