North South Divide on Radio Now

Old April 30th 06, 11:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default North South Divide on Radio Now

Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in England
You can listen hear via IW Radio http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1

Theya are talking about cyclists.
Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the side of
the road as possible at all times.
Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
against the traffic!!
Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
and ........................ wear helmets.
The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English deaths, I
think he said, in the last year

Might be worth a listen

Jan

Old April 30th 06, 11:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Jan wrote:
Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in
England You can listen hear via IW Radio
http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1

Theya are talking about cyclists.
Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the
side of the road as possible at all times.
Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
against the traffic!!
Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
and ........................ wear helmets.
The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English
deaths, I think he said, in the last year

Might be worth a listen

Jan

Link didn't work try this www.iwradio.co.uk link is 6 down on left side.

Jan
Old April 30th 06, 11:23 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Jan wrote:
Jan wrote:
Mike "The Mouth" Elliot 10pm - 1am various local radio shows in
England You can listen hear via IW Radio
http://www.iwradio.co.uk/p.age.aspx?id=1
Theya are talking about cyclists.
Has just had a caller on saying cyclists must cycle as close to the
side of the road as possible at all times.
Mike then said like walking without a pavement they should be cycling
against the traffic!!
Cycles should be taxed, pay insurance and have a number plate.
and ........................ wear helmets.
The same caller also said that cyclists caused 8 UK or English
deaths, I think he said, in the last year

My dad says [stops before invoking Godwins law]

Might be worth a listen

Link didn't work try this www.iwradio.co.uk link is 6 down on left side.

Thanks for that Jan, but I think I may have heard it before, and I don't
know how to killfile a radio station.

JimP

--
Let's think the unthinkable, let's do the undoable, let's prepare to
grapple with the ineffable itself, and see if we may not eff it after

Tour suggestions for Great Plains (central USA) Dave Rusin Rides 10 March 16th 06 01:44 AM
Big Sur mcmiller General 2 May 15th 04 12:04 AM
Unicycle Shop djm Unicycling 28 August 30th 03 10:32 AM