Meet the second biggest loser cyclist in America

Old August 2nd 06, 12:36 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.poetry,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Will Dockery

Default Meet the second biggest loser cyclist in America

"Tom Bishop" think wrote in message:

ok, i never worked at a high paying job
i just said that to impress people.
i am poor, i don't work because i am a cripple
i am a cripple because i did something stupid
now i just take drugs and annoy people, that's what i do.

http://free20mb.com/chucklysaght/tom.htm

Old August 2nd 06, 02:28 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.poetry,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Your AJ

Default Whine on: mikey, but not impressed...

Will Dockery wrote:
"Tom Bishop" think wrote in message:

ok, i never worked at a high paying job

Hi mikey... you think this is hard?
To a ghetto-moron like you $100K must make
you terribly jealous...

i just said that to impress people.
i am poor, i don't work because i am a cripple
i am a cripple because i did something stupid
now i just take drugs and annoy people, that's what i do.

If only you had any poetry. Produce the sexual harassment
and host it on your site. ****ant.

http://free20mb.com/chucklysaght/tom.htm

What's a matter mikey. Can't take credit for your work?

Gotta host on foreign websites... HAAAAAAAAAAA

Doesn't matter at all... have fun, ****wit!!!!!

No credit for cowards and liars...
AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Old August 2nd 06, 02:42 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
the messenjah

Your AJ wrote:

.

Play wrong.

Hi mikey.

Hey, **** you. Do you think I'm going to wait all day for you to take
your turn? [An SUV driver attacking your son, who's just learning how to
drive]

you think this is hard? To a ghetto-moron like you $100K must make you
terribly jealous.

Who are you jealous of?

.

Enough to make it worth our while, I guess.

HELP! My mind is going!

Nobody cares about you, AJ. Listen carefully to the voice inside your
head telling you to end it all.

.

Hilarious joke.

Am I Stressed???!!!

Now that's a revelation, AJ.

If only you had any poetry.

stampeding taxi cinder, replying train wrecks snooze, mournful bleakly
innocently, pure cold chart cavorting walnut plops blankly, red pine
noisy last debts see, laughable invisible fearful clerk adorns joyful
odious insolent abandonment scolds, passionate graves

Produce the sexual harassment and host it on your site.

It's not lemonade, that's for sure.

****ant.

It's probably what your parents call laziness or non-cooperation.

I'm 17 n physically matured. My problem is that i fell an
uncontrollable sex drive towards my aunt. What should I do? She's so
revealing that i cannot control at times. I've even masturbated
thinking of her. I want to tell her abt this badly. I know it is a
sin. Shoul i tell her abt this? pls help me

Pray for a miracle.

.

Incoherent claptrap.

.

People think they have to memorise everything.

I have a secret desire to **** my sister.

I really don't want to know, AJ.

.

Bigger joke than dick cheney.

What's a matter mikey.

What did you say? Say that to my face.

Can't take credit for your work?

Can't you do anything right?

.

No True Scotsman fallacy. You cannot effect an ad hoc change to shore up
your assertion.

I am losing weight, but I think I have worms living in my intestines.

You really do have personal issues, don't you, AJ?

Gotta host on foreign websites.

To ignore evil is to become an accomplice to it.

HAAAAAAAAAAA.

It doesn't cost you anything?

I'm sorry. I often get lost in my own thoughts.

Maybe you deserved it.

.

Which one do you like better?

Doesn't matter at all.

All these seats are saved.

have fun, ****wit!!!!!

Do you think chatting on IRC is fun?

.

I know you are, but what am I?

I think I am going insane.

You really do have personal issues, don't you, AJ?

No credit for cowards and liars.

No one says you can't, right?

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old August 2nd 06, 03:00 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Default Hi mikey

Really getting thick for you, eh, moron?

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

"Your AJ" wrote in message news:9BE7D86E.E9254FCD.8383594A.9764FD3E@googlegro ups.c0m...
Your AJ wrote:

Thickspread faux-man with degraded love tool and sopping-wet
bosco-boulevard would die for fallen apart pump-action porridge
bazooka for red-blooded hard-fisting. Mail me at

Old August 2nd 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
the messenjah

Your AJ wrote:

Hi mikey.

Uh oh. Not a good sign.

.

You seem to always fail.

I have never had sex in the back seat of a car.

Why not ring Dr. Jack Kevorkian?

No credit for cowards and liars.

No big deal.

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old August 2nd 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Your AJ

Default Your AJ, Interracial Tranny Jerking While Assbang

Your AJ wrote:

Timid chocolate-bunny with outcast fudgebar and quivering rectum
desires flexible slippery love dolphin for unrefined noodle nurturing.
Mail me at

Old August 2nd 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
the messenjah

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Really getting thick for you, eh, moron?

I hadn't assumed you were smart enough to notice.

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old August 2nd 06, 03:21 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Default Gecko Jinn, Tranny Slave Licking Russian Mistress

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Three-chinned bum plumber with characterless rising cedar and infected
Gary-Glitter would die for pulsating gluestick for charged zucchini
action. Mail me at think

Old August 2nd 06, 03:31 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

"the messenjah" wrote in message news9609F83.D00C43C3.9A83ADA1.95E62F2F@googlegro ups.c0m...
Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Really getting thick for you, eh, moron?

I hadn't assumed you were smart enough to notice.

It will be over soon, mikey.