Meet the second biggest loser cyclist in America

Old August 2nd 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
the messenjah

Default Hi mikey

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

.

It's something else.

The doctor said my eyelash, eyebrow and nose-hair pulling habit was
COMPULSION!?!?!

Book a padded cell.

It will be over soon, mikey.

It's impossible.

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old August 2nd 06, 03:37 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Default Gecko Jinn, Slim Pale Shorthaired College Twink Jerking

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Sissy tootle-merchant with baggy meaty cudgel and voluminous
Dilberry-Creek is in need of junior blind butler for untamed nad sack
sucking. Mail me at think

Old August 2nd 06, 03:43 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Default Whine on: mikey, but not impressed...

"the messenjah" wrote in message news:15FF37F9.79C34EBC.B515F54E.1229AA28@googlegro ups.c0m...
Your AJ wrote:

Hi mikey.

Uh oh. Not a good sign.

If you can't tell the signs...

.

You seem to always fail.

O really? When did you ever succeed at getting
someone to pay you $100,000 (and more) per year?

You gotta be kidding.

With a H.S. diploma I worked on the 30+ floor of Oracle
for 4 years...

Most days I would rollerblade on a bike path that proceeds North
along the bay.

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

Old August 2nd 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Your impersonations are pretty easy to see.

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

"Your AJ" wrote in message news:67240D9D.3B204B95.B32A14B9.39A99253@googlegro ups.c0m...
Your AJ wrote:

Timid chocolate-bunny with outcast fudgebar and quivering rectum
desires flexible slippery love dolphin for unrefined noodle nurturing.
Mail me at

Old August 2nd 06, 03:45 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Is this your new yob.

Impersonating me... ????

Just remember...
I make you look sicker than a leporous gerbil.

AJ - http://ClitIn.Com e In.
(800 folders. -- kiddie-filtered -- FREE,
Usenet Porn.)

"Gecko Jinn" think wrote in message news:46607DDE.34B8473C.9582B664.9DE27573@googlegro ups.c0m...
Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Three-chinned bum plumber with characterless rising cedar and infected
Gary-Glitter would die for pulsating gluestick for charged zucchini
action. Mail me at think

Old August 2nd 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
the messenjah

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

.

It's very Latin to be rational in little things and totally irrational
in big things.

I need some reassuring stories about colonoscopy, please.

Nobody cares about you, Jinn. Listen carefully to the voice inside your
head telling you to end it all.

If you can't tell the signs.

Just because you can't tell the signs, it does not follow that I can't
either, Jinn.

.

You can believe what you want, but I don't believe that.

So I was on my webcam showing off my cock again and someone reported
me for abuse.

Really, Jinn?

.

Eat your heart out.

Where can I go to find out what to expect when I switch from Xanax to
Klonopin?

Your immediate death would fix that, Jinn

O really? When did you ever succeed at getting someone to pay you
$100,000 (and more) per year?

Did a priest get you when you were seven?

.

Or worse.

I know I have genital warts but I'm confused because I haven't ever
had sex.

Note to self: Delete from brain.

You gotta be kidding.

I was talking to my friend here.

.

It's a mirage.

I have social anxiety disorder.

Right, well. Thanks for sharing, Jinn.

With a H.

What are you going to do today to show your support?

I'm gonna have to put my head in a wood vice.

Note to self: Back away from the retard.

S.

You don't have to believe it if you don't want to.

diploma I worked on the 30+ floor of Oracle for 4 years.

For fun.

.

If you don't mind.

Most days I would rollerblade on a bike path that proceeds North along
the bay.

You know, one of these days you're going to be sorry.

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old August 2nd 06, 03:59 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
the messenjah

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Your impersonations are pretty easy to see.

My last boyfriend had a big one.

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Old August 2nd 06, 04:00 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Gecko Jinn

Default Gecko Jinn, Twink Jerks Off Dick Hardcore For Cumshot

Gecko Jinn think wrote:

Heavyset arse-thrasher with doddering beefy mcmanstick and dank
eye-of-the-ass would die for corrupt root of all evil for crazy
rear-ending. Mail me at think

Old August 2nd 06, 04:13 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.poetry,us.arts.poetry,alt.mountain-bike
Drew

Default alt.poetry, your ****tin' me....

"Will Dockery" wrote in message

"Tom Bishop" think wrote in message:

ok, i never worked at a high paying job
i just said that to impress people.
i am poor, i don't work because i am a cripple
i am a cripple because i did something stupid
now i just take drugs and annoy people, that's what i do.

http://free20mb.com/chucklysaght/tom.htm

(useless homosexual perversion for poets.)

Shiiiitttt.
We upgraded to crossposting on Alt.poetry.
Damn, I thought all I would be on was a MT Bike news group...

ain't life grand, I think I'll take a stand..
Thought I was a poet, and didn't know it.

Dang, I'm now official....

Drew

Ride on Garth

Old August 2nd 06, 04:14 AM posted to rec.arts.poems,alt.arts.poetry.comments,alt.mountain-bike,soc.men
Drew

Default Meet the second biggest loser cyclist in America

"Rob Evans" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...x.html?cnn=yes

NEW YORK (AP) -- Tests show that some of the testosterone in Floyd
Landis' system at the Tour de France was synthetic and not naturally
produced by his body as he claimed, according to a newspaper report.

The French antidoping lab testing the American cyclist's samples
determined that some of the hormone came from an external source, The
New York Times reported on its Web site Monday night, citing a person
at the International Cycling Union with knowledge of the result.

--
http://skywriter.diaryland.com

Uh..
Thats GRS. Where is the mountain bike reference?
Oh, must be poetic justice...
Drew