Dog & Bike Stories Wanted

Old November 22nd 09, 02:11 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Simon Lewis

Default Dog & Bike Stories Wanted

Bill Baka writes:

Simon Lewis wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

There seem to be at least 2 distinct personality types among dogs.

At least 2 eh? Wow. Such insight.

I did say "At least" so I covered my ass, OK with you, the resident
ass?

LOL. Thanks Bill. If you hadn't said anything we would have all thought
that Dogs had only one personality type. Thats the problem with self
professed geniuses like you : you're too dumb to realise the limitation
of your own knowledge and too dumb to release the extent of other peoples.

But thanks for a good laugh!

Machete!!!

hahahahahahaha

You're an idiot.
Old November 22nd 09, 03:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Bill Baka

Simon Lewis wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

Simon Lewis wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

There seem to be at least 2 distinct personality types among dogs.
At least 2 eh? Wow. Such insight.

I did say "At least" so I covered my ass, OK with you, the resident
ass?

LOL. Thanks Bill. If you hadn't said anything we would have all thought
that Dogs had only one personality type. Thats the problem with self
professed geniuses like you : you're too dumb to realise the limitation
of your own knowledge and too dumb to release the extent of other peoples.

Speaking of dumb, is your spell checker broken or is it you?

But thanks for a good laugh!

Machete!!!

For real, minus the tip.

hahahahahahaha

You're an idiot.

I think a new word would be needed for you.
Bill Baka
Old November 22nd 09, 04:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Simon Lewis

Bill Baka writes:

Simon Lewis wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

Simon Lewis wrote:
Bill Baka writes:

There seem to be at least 2 distinct personality types among dogs.
At least 2 eh? Wow. Such insight.
I did say "At least" so I covered my ass, OK with you, the resident
ass?

LOL. Thanks Bill. If you hadn't said anything we would have all thought
that Dogs had only one personality type. Thats the problem with self
professed geniuses like you : you're too dumb to realise the limitation
of your own knowledge and too dumb to release the extent of other peoples.

Speaking of dumb, is your spell checker broken or is it you?

It should have been "realise". It was not, however, a spelling mistake.

But thanks for a good laugh!

Machete!!!

For real, minus the tip.

hahahahahahaha

You're an idiot.

I think a new word would be needed for you.
Bill Baka

Please don't call me that!

Bike Riding Stories Michael J. Klein General 0 August 31st 05 04:21 PM
cop stories llaman Unicycling 62 August 20th 05 10:19 PM
WANTED: Road Bike, Track Bike, Single Speed, ANY! belikekrista Marketplace 1 September 18th 04 01:33 AM
More LBS stories tcmedara Mountain Biking 36 June 12th 04 03:00 AM
5/22/04: a few other stories Sonarrat Racing 7 May 25th 04 06:11 AM