Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys.

Old September 25th 03, 01:57 AM
iLiad

Default Jim McNamare, Ed Gin, and Other Postings.....an infinite amount of Monkeys.

I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the infinite
amount of monkeys theory, that if they type an infinite amount of time, all
the great works will be written.
So far, the theory has only produced garbage, and this is just an extension
of it.

Why don't you folks just e-mail each other on this and drop it from here.
Are these posts something your actually proud of? And, in a few years when
you go through and search through usenet, reading these posts will probably
be like seeing yourself in those pictures with the break dance pants on, or
the comb in your back pocket. It just won't be right.

Just drop it already.

Old September 25th 03, 03:53 AM
BentHeadSWB

I find their ranting rather entertaining (idiot VS idiot) it sure does waste
bandwidth though. Politics is something that I find interesting, however, it
is generally best to do it in person.

The term that is used for a-holes on the internet that throw news groups and
other forums off kilter describes them best: baiters. It is sad that a person
is so lonely and pathetic to post looooong political BS on a recumbent cyclist
newsgroup. This rudeness and obvious disregard for anyone else in the world
looking for recumbent bicycle information is very self-centered.

To all you posters that think we are impressed with any of the political
ramblings in a cycling NG... get a life. I can understand a little OT in
January due to very little riding, but this is still prime riding weather.

Get off your soapbox and get on your recumbent, maybe then you will remember
what this newsgroup's title represents.

John H
Independent in N TX
Old September 25th 03, 07:47 AM
William Higley, Sr.

I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has gone.

I think that a bit of Fabrizio would help to cleanse the palate, and perhaps
help us regain our focus.

William Higley, Sr.
Vision R-50
RANS Rocket

Old September 25th 03, 09:48 AM
Edward Dolan

(BentHeadSWB) wrote in message ...

[...]

Even John had to tell the world that he is an Independent. The
rudeness and disregard that you perceive are all in your own mind. To
all you posters who think we are impressed with your knowledge of
recumbent bicycle information - get a life. If I want recumbent
bicycle information I will go to a source which has some credibility
such as RCN rather than the BS that passes for information on this
newsgroup. Just my ****ing opinion of course and your mileage may
vary.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota
Old September 25th 03, 01:09 PM
Lewis Campbell

[...]

What you say here makes a lot of sense, John, **The term that is
used for a-holes on the internet that throw news groups and other
forums off kilter describes them best: baiters. **

These guys are not just beginers at this. In fact, they have been
doing so much of it that one might call them 'Master Baiters'.

Oops!! Maybe thats why they are doing it? :-)

Lewis.

************************
Old September 25th 03, 01:42 PM
Jim McNamara

iLiad, BengHeadSWB, William Higley, Sr.,

I don't know if Ed will respond to any of you and frankly I don't
care, but I would like to offer my final thoughts in response to your
commentary (See comments preceded by ...).

Why don't you folks just e-mail each other on this and drop it from
here.

.... I can't email Ed as he has gone on record indicating that he
placed me in his KILL FILE, but I will honor your request to "drop it
from here". Ed can continue to post away. I'm done. I tend to agree
as the following excerpts from my two previous posts indicate ...
"Besides, I thought this was a bicycle newsgroup." ... and ... "I
think the only way to end all this nonsense is to stop responding to
Ed's bull****. I've had to do so in the past and I guess I will have
to do so once again. Ed and I will always have unfinished business
with one another, but senseless banter on the internet won't change
that. Someone has to end this "soap opera" as someone referred to it.
It may as well be me."

And, in a few years when you go through and search through usenet,
reading these posts will probably be like seeing yourself in those
pictures with the break dance pants on, or the comb in your back
pocket. It just won't be right.

.... Interesting observation.

I find their ranting rather entertaining (idiot VS idiot) it sure does
waste bandwidth though.

.... Agreed about the bandwidth, but not the idiot part although I
perfectly understand why you would be so harsh.

Politics is something that I find interesting, however, it is
generally best to do it in person.

.... Not very possible.

It is sad that a person is so lonely and pathetic to post looooong
political BS on a recumbent cyclist newsgroup. This rudeness and
obvious disregard for anyone else in the world looking for recumbent
bicycle information is very self-centered.

.... I am neither lonely nor pathetic, but, criticism asied, your point
is well taken. Understand thoug that this all started in another
forum and concerned itself with a WORM that was circulating that I
alerted the forum readership to. Ed and I were both victims of this
WORM in one-way or another. Ed's email header was forged (spoofed
From and I actually received the WORM with the forged email header.
I regret having attempted to render a service since my intentions were
deliberately misconstrued when Ed ported the "discussion" over to this
newsgroup and publicly berated what was a sincere effort to aid and
assist those impacted. I challenged Ed (the forum moderator) to
re-post my original WORM post. It should be duely noted that he
refused to do so. Instead, in a thinly disguised post, he began a new
thread post under the pseudonym Von Diesel ..." What are some of the
potential uses for linseed oil?" Please note Ed masqueraded in many
more posts under various pseudonyms (forestgeln being one of those),
and all with the same ), but enough
about all this.

I find myself wondering where that breath of fresh air "Fabrizio" has
gone. I think that a bit of Fabrizio would help to cleanse the palate,
and perhaps help us regain our focus.

.... Whatever happened to Fabrizio anyways?

I have a sneaky suspicion this is actually something to do with the
infinite amount of monkeys theory, that if they type an infinite
amount of time, all the great works will be written. So far, the
theory has only produced garbage, and this is just an extension of it.

.... More like dirty laundry, actually.

I'm waiting for it to warm up a bit so I can go out for a ride
(mandatory bicycle content). 8^)

Jim McNamara
Old September 25th 03, 01:54 PM
iLiad

Touché...
Now, can we put it rest?

"Jim McNamara" wrote in message
om...
[...]

... Not very possible.

It is sad that a person is so lonely and pathetic to post looooong
political BS on a recumbent cyclist newsgroup. This rudeness and
obvious disregard for anyone else in the world looking for recumbent
bicycle information is very self-centered.

... I am neither lonely nor pathetic, but, criticism asied, your point
is well taken. Understand thoug that this all started in another
forum and concerned itself with a WORM that was circulating that I
alerted the forum readership to. Ed and I were both victims of this
WORM in one-way or another. Ed's email header was forged (spoofed
From and I actually received the WORM with the forged email header.

Old September 25th 03, 03:19 PM
Von Diesel

No Iliad, It is doubtful this business will ever go away. This Jimmy
McNamara character os a very nasty troublemaker. The guy just posted he
has "unfinshed business" left with Ed Gin.

Jimmy McNamara has been booted off some other newsgroups for the same
thing he started up on this one. There was a LOT of very sick
threatening post made by Jimmy McNamara Recumbents.com that had nothing
to ddo with bikes and now he is locked out of that forum

All I can say Iliad is lock your gas gap, never give this McNamara any
personal information and next time a Ed Gin and Jimmy McNamara feud
starts up you can be assured that it will be Jimmy linseed oil McNamara
will be making the first post becuase of his pathetic criminal lifestyle
with nothing better to do.

Von Diesel

Touché... Now, can we put it rest?

Old September 25th 03, 07:36 PM
Ed Gin & Shirleen Kajiwara

Von Diesel,

You are correct Jimmy already posted on another board he will cease to
respond, NOT as demonstrated on this thread. Matter of fact 5 years ago
he e-mail me that "I am not in HIS UNIVERSE" anymore however he continually
harassed me with not only hate e-mail over a period of years, which were
all "kill filed," but objected to many of my posts on the hpv server
publicly whereby he received angry posts for his venom, he then posted
private email to the board, a breach of net etiquette. He even sought
correspondence by dropping over my house and leaving a letter in my
mailbox, with no postmark, and once he put a note in a zip locked bag on
my windshield. He is a real nut. He has always been a reactionary type of
character objecting to anything I post publicly whether on ARBR,
hpvlistserve, recumbents.com, or even my own web site. It all stems from
the fact that I terminated our friendship and chose to part company from
him. As you stated he was booted from recumbents.com for his hateful
messages and venom which has nothing to do with on topic discussions.

I will put $$$ he will post something to address me in the future. He
can't let go as I have 5 years ago. The recent rash of posts regarding
LINSEED OIL and his involvement simply shows the public what kind of
character this Jimmy McNamara is, plain and simple.

He has never denied the accusation......because it is the truth!

I'm done with the issue, his neighbor knows about the truth, even his tan
car cover can't protect his vehicle parked in the driveway. This is my
FINAL WORD for now! ....... until he spews his venom again to start it
up. He just doesn't know when to stop and cut his losses.

Ed Gin

Old September 25th 03, 09:19 PM
bentcruiser

Oatmeal is pretty good on a ride.