hincapie

Old August 31st 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default hincapie

On Aug 31, 4:34*pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message

On Aug 31, 4:24 pm, "Tom Kunich" wrote:
"Scott" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, z wrote:

Most of those "young kids" had full squads with which they should
have
been able to use to control George. There is a reason that they are
mainly racing on this side of the Atlantic and it doesn't entitle
them
to a free jersey.- Hide quoted text -

BAM!

Any idiot that believes that "lower classes" should be given the
national
jersey is missing a few gears in his transmission.

Anyone notice that the race was in George's home district? Maybe he
should
have lost to teach everyone how much humility he has. Jackasses abound
around here.

Uh,... Tom, did you think I was suggesting, or that the previous
poster whom I quoted, was suggesting that George should've given the
race to a 'lower class' rider?

My response was essentially in agreement that the 'lower class' racers
are racing on this side of the Atlantic for a reason.

Uhh, Scott - we went through this a couple of times haven't we? I was
agreeing with you. In fact we are almost always in accord on the stuff
posted here.

I have those jackasses on ignore so the only way I see their idiotic
postings is through sane people's comments on them.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, you're welcome, I guess.
Old September 1st 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

"Scott" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, z wrote:

[...]

wake me up when the rbr lifer circle jerk is over
Old September 1st 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Scott wrote:
On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, z wrote:
bar wrote:
On Aug 31, 12:12 pm, "Steve Freides" wrote:
"bar" wrote in message
On Aug 30, 9:17 pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
bar wrote:
discuss
The best pros weren't there. Hincapie won a chump race. Real pros
skip USPRO championships. You'll never see Lance or LeMond racing that
****.
Magilla
agreed. sad that USPRO is a chump race ... in other countries, that
national championship actually means something
************
Dumbass,
You are the chump. Post a link to the results page of last race _you_
finished before you complain.
-S-
Mr. Freides,
I don't race bicycles. But I am intelligent enough to know where the
best U.S. racers are competing at the moment ... and it wasn't in
Greenville, SC, over the weekend.
The fact is, George beat a bunch of guys that he *should* beat. Shame
on him for taking that jersey again and not letting some young kid get
a crack at it.
-b-

Most of those "young kids" had full squads with which they should have
been able to use to control George. There is a reason that they are
mainly racing on this side of the Atlantic and it doesn't entitle them
to a free jersey.- Hide quoted text -

BAM!

Furthermore, all the D3 guys know each other's strengths and weaknesses.
How often does George race with them? This race and the Tour of California?

It's a lot easier to try to manage one guy who's strengths and
weaknesses you're not 100% familiar with rather than an entire field.
Old September 1st 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

bar wrote:
[...]

When Hincapie was a little boy pro and most likely still had a Menudo poster
on his wall, I once saw him get lapped by that Polack, Jerzy Wozniak. So
give the little USPRO cubs a chance to sprout.

Thanks,

Magilla

Old September 1st 09, 05:39 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

In article
,
bar wrote:

"Scott" wrote in message
On Aug 31, 3:02 pm, z wrote:

[...]

Oh, Â*you're welcome, I guess.

wake me up when the rbr lifer circle jerk is over

Congratulations on finishing first.

--
Michael Press
Old September 1st 09, 04:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro[_3_]

Michael Press wrote:
Congratulations on finishing first.

I need a lesson in topology.

Hincapie! [email protected] Racing 0 September 13th 07 02:30 PM
Hincapie Fred Racing 0 July 18th 05 03:40 AM
Hincapie!!!!! Charles & Camilla Racing 0 April 10th 05 04:38 PM
Hincapie at G-W? psycholist Racing 4 April 7th 05 06:10 PM
GO HINCAPIE!! [email protected] Racing 0 March 2nd 05 06:46 PM