BiGHA Comments

Old November 27th 03, 11:53 PM
Tom Sherman

Default BiGHA Comments

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:

Tom Sherman wrote:

"Lorenzo L. Love" wrote:

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Main Entry: bor·ing
Pronunciation: 'bOr-i[ng], 'bor-
Function: adjective
Date: 1840
: causing boredom : TIRESOME

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

Yes, people who feel compelled to make off topic comments in an
attempt to change the subject do get boring. Do you understand how the delete button works?

As I understand it, it is a mechanical switch that closes an electrical
circuit when depressed.

Back to the subject, is there anyone on this news group, who is not a
known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00
price?

I expect that someone will shortly, just so this thread will end.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old November 28th 03, 01:31 AM
Mark Leuck

"Tom Sherman" wrote in message
Yes, people who feel compelled to make off topic comments in an
attempt to change the subject do get boring. Do you understand how the

delete button works?

As I understand it, it is a mechanical switch that closes an electrical
circuit when depressed.

Back to the subject, is there anyone on this news group, who is not a
known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00
price?

I expect that someone will shortly, just so this thread will end.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

No way, He'll just add another block

"Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, chews
spearmint gum, wears blue jeans, drives a foreign car, is married with 1+
children, lives in a single story house, works in the service industry, is
under 6', wears glasses, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full
$3000 price?"

Old November 28th 03, 02:24 AM
Lorenzo L. Love

Mark Leuck wrote:
[...]

The subject line is "BiGHA Comments". That is what I'm looking for. Is
there anyone on this news group who has actually purchased a Bigha for
the full $3000.00 price and therefore can make first hand comments on
the Bigha? One person claimed he did and then recanted when asked for
details, another claimed he did but couldn't provide details and then
turned out to be an identity thief and fraud. It's a very simple
question so why do people need to lie about it?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"If you do not tell the truth about yourself you cannot tell it about
other people."
Virginia Woolf (1882-1941).

Old November 28th 03, 03:16 PM
Lawrence Turner

Do you actually read any of the responses to your posts? No? I didn't
think so. I ask a very simple question, who has purchased a Bigha for
the full outrageous price of $3000.00, and you freak out over it. You
need serious help. If you don't have anything to say about the subject
(that's that line at the top that says "BiGHA Comments") stop trying to
change the subject.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not
succeed.”
Mark Twain

Why didn't you answer the questions? Was it just too difficult?
Old November 28th 03, 03:45 PM
Tom Sherman

Lawrence Turner wrote:

Main Entry: rep·e·ti·tious
Pronunciation: -'ti-sh&s
Function: adjective
Date: 1675
: characterized or marked by repetition; especially : tediously
repeating

© 2003 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old November 28th 03, 06:18 PM
Lorenzo L. Love

Lawrence Turner wrote:
Do you actually read any of the responses to your posts? No? I didn't
think so. I ask a very simple question, who has purchased a Bigha for
the full outrageous price of $3000.00, and you freak out over it. You
need serious help. If you don't have anything to say about the subject
(that's that line at the top that says "BiGHA Comments") stop trying to
change the subject.

Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known liar, who has
actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"Let us be thankful for the fools; but for them the rest of us could not
succeed.”
Mark Twain

Why didn't you answer the questions? Was it just too difficult?

Still trying to change the subject away from Bigha. Still haven't read
the posts. Still a psycho. Still a liar. Are you still defending a bike
that you would never buy? Are you still defending an identity thief and
fraud?

Simple question. Why does it upset you so much? Is there anyone on this
news group, who is not a known liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha
for the full $3000.00 price?

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

"A fool can no more see his own folly than he can see his ears."
William Makepeace Thackeray

Old November 28th 03, 07:03 PM
Lawrence Turner

Coherant? You repeatedly lie about what I have said, falsely claim I
never answer questions even as you quote my answers, continually try to
change the subject because you don't like the answers to my questions.
If that is your definition of coherent then you are even more delusional
then I thought.

The question is: Is there anyone on this news group, who is not a known
liar, who has actually purchased a Bigha for the full $3000.00 price?
The answer that Turner is trying to cover up is NO, no one experienced
with recumbent bicycles is buying this bike because it is ridiculously
overpriced. Not even Turner will buy one. Why Turner would be so
troubled by this is curious. If he doesn't have a financial interest
then why does he care? The only answer I can come up with is that he is
just plain nuts.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

Main Entry: psy·cho·sis
Pronunciation: sI-'kO-s&s
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural psy·cho·ses /-"sEz/
Etymology: New Latin
Date: 1847
: fundamental mental derangement (as schizophrenia) characterized by
defective or lost contact with reality

© 1999 by Merriam-Webster, Incorporated

No, actually you haven't answered a single question I've asked. I
haven't lied about anything, although you say I have without giving a
specific example.

You are the one who's lied repeatedly. I've pointed out your lies and
you either change the subject or lie again in order to continue with
your Jihad against Bigha.

Here's another question. This one is for anybody, not just Lorenzo.
Who on this board really gives a hoot what Lorenzo thinks about Bigha
or anything else?
Old November 28th 03, 07:50 PM
Tom Sherman

Lawrence Turner wrote:
Here's another question. This one is for anybody, not just Lorenzo.
Who on this board really gives a hoot what Lorenzo thinks about Bigha
or anything else?

NOBODY cares that Mr. Lawrence Turner and Mr. Lorenzo L. Love have a
disagreement about Bigha.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth
Old November 28th 03, 08:07 PM
Mark Leuck

Lawrence Turner wrote:
Here's another question. This one is for anybody, not just Lorenzo.
Who on this board really gives a hoot what Lorenzo thinks about Bigha
or anything else?

NOBODY cares that Mr. Lawrence Turner and Mr. Lorenzo L. Love have a
disagreement about Bigha.

Tom Sherman - Planet Earth

It would appear you do

Old November 28th 03, 10:52 PM
Edward Dolan

Larry Varney wrote in message ...

Edward Dolan wrote:
I know what to think with out being burdened by a
lot of facts.

You would have to read Shakespeare to get the allusion to McDuff.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

It's a toss-up as to which is funnier.

Mr. Varney burdens himself with a lot of facts (he has got to think
for himself and can only know what to think after he has gathered a
lot of facts) and still is not able to think correctly about anything.
Now that is funny!

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

new Bigha web site... Ernest General 11 November 30th 03 01:41 PM
BiGHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 1 September 28th 03 08:03 AM
BigHA review and money better spent. Alpha Beta Recumbent Biking 2 September 28th 03 01:50 AM