cycling accidents

Old November 12th 05, 02:44 AM
mm

Default cycling accidents

what do you expect ? why should i move out the road in my new car for some
two bit cyclist who i should have soaked in the last puddle ! i reckon
hitting cyclists with intent should carry a reward, you lot are 1 tree
short of the downs syndromes, happy maiming

Old November 12th 05, 07:53 AM
John

"mm" wrote in message
what do you expect ? why should i move out the road in my new car for some
two bit cyclist who i should have soaked in the last puddle ! i reckon
hitting cyclists with intent should carry a reward, you lot are 1 tree
short of the downs syndromes, happy maiming

And you my friend need to get a life or some psychiatric help.

John

Old November 12th 05, 09:00 AM
ian henden

"John" wrote in message

"mm" wrote in message
what do you expect ? why should i move out the road in my new car for
some two bit cyclist who i should have soaked in the last puddle ! i
reckon hitting cyclists with intent should carry a reward, you lot are 1
tree short of the downs syndromes, happy maiming

And you my friend need to get a life or some psychiatric help.

John

Please do not feed the troll.

Old November 12th 05, 09:13 AM
Tony Raven

mm wrote:
what do you expect ? why should i move out the road in my new car for some
two bit cyclist who i should have soaked in the last puddle ! i reckon
hitting cyclists with intent should carry a reward, you lot are 1 tree
short of the downs syndromes, happy maiming

Which colour M&M's do people like best. My favourites are the yellow
ones - they match my Brompton ;-)

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham
Old November 12th 05, 09:19 AM
toffeetucker

mm wrote:
what do you expect ? why should i move out the road in my new car for some
two bit cyclist who i should have soaked in the last puddle ! i reckon
hitting cyclists with intent should carry a reward, you lot are 1 tree
short of the downs syndromes, happy maiming

do "downs syndrome" have a connection with trees?
Old November 12th 05, 10:31 AM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sat, 12 Nov 2005 09:13:37 +0000, Tony Raven
said in :

Which colour M&M's do people like best. My favourites are the yellow
ones - they match my Brompton ;-)

I hope you're not encouraging people to try theobromine? I know it's
currently legal, but surely it's only a matter of time...

Guy
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken
Old November 12th 05, 10:40 AM
Tony Raven

said in :

Which colour M&M's do people like best. My favourites are the yellow
ones - they match my Brompton ;-)

I hope you're not encouraging people to try theobromine? I know it's
currently legal, but surely it's only a matter of time...

Surely you are not questioning the Oracle
http://sheldonbrown.com/w.html

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham
Old November 12th 05, 11:10 AM
wafflycat

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

Which colour M&M's do people like best. My favourites are the yellow
ones - they match my Brompton ;-)

Phsst! Everyone knows the pinacle of tastebud delight comes from orange
smarties!

Cheers, helen s

Old November 12th 05, 11:34 AM
Tony Raven

wafflycat wrote:

"Tony Raven" wrote in message

Which colour M&M's do people like best. My favourites are the yellow
ones - they match my Brompton ;-)

Phsst! Everyone knows the pinacle of tastebud delight comes from orange
smarties!

A pale imposter for the no-more light brown Smartie. Clearly too much
mocha tastebud delight to allow the general public access to.

♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫
When you eat your Smarties,
Do you eat the red ones last?
Do you suck them very slowly,
Or crunch them very fast?
Eat that candy-coated chocolate,
But tell me when I ask,
When you eat your Smarties,
Do you eat the red ones last?
♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

--
Tony

right."
- Lord Hailsham
Old November 12th 05, 11:40 AM
Tosspot

ian henden wrote:

"John" wrote in message

"mm" wrote in message

what do you expect ? why should i move out the road in my new car for
some two bit cyclist who i should have soaked in the last puddle ! i
reckon hitting cyclists with intent should carry a reward, you lot are 1
tree short of the downs syndromes, happy maiming

And you my friend need to get a life or some psychiatric help.

John

Please do not feed the troll.

Or the Troll feeder, or the, ah, ummm, ok, forget it.