Dangerous? Study: 77 to 1 benefit to risk

Old August 29th 11, 07:03 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
T°m Sherm@n

Default Dangerous? Study: 77 to 1 benefit to risk

On 8/24/2011 10:41 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
[...]
If we're going to be constantly off topic here on r.b.T, why not make it
talking about great bike rides instead of stupid **** like pedestrian
helmets and such?

Or we could go around accusing people of being Nazi racists.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731°N, 83.985007°W
I am a vehicular cyclist.
Old August 29th 11, 07:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
T°m Sherm@n

On 8/25/2011 10:29 AM, Frank Krygowski wrote:
Dan O wrote:

You **** people off when you try to smear **** all over them.

And your claim that I "smear ****" is polite and genteel? Give me a
break, Dan.

You falsely claim I insult people when I'm merely disagreeing with them.
You read words written with politeness but insistence, and inject an
imaginary tone of mockery. And you don't seem to realize that you insult
me regularly and blatantly.

Yes, I will challenge nonsense. Granted, if someone repeatedly lies (as
Scharf does) or rudely attacks me (as some have done) I'll drop the
diplomacy.

FWIW, you've attacked me so frequently (the latest being your "smear
****" remark) that I wonder why I'm continuing to be polite to you.

Well, at least Dan O. is *not* a Nazi or racist (unless he claims
otherwise).

Old August 29th 11, 01:25 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Duane Hebert[_4_]

On 8/29/2011 2:03 AM, "T°m Sherm@n" wrote:
On 8/24/2011 10:41 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
[...]
If we're going to be constantly off topic here on r.b.T, why not make it
talking about great bike rides instead of stupid **** like pedestrian
helmets and such?

Or we could go around accusing people of being Nazi racists.

Are you implying that I accused you of being a Nazi racist? Hadn't
realized that I'd even replied to one of your posts in some time...

Old August 30th 11, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
T°m Sherm@n

On 8/29/2011 7:25 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
On 8/29/2011 2:03 AM, "T°m Sherm@n" wrote:
On 8/24/2011 10:41 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
[...]
If we're going to be constantly off topic here on r.b.T, why not make it
talking about great bike rides instead of stupid **** like pedestrian
helmets and such?

Or we could go around accusing people of being Nazi racists.

Are you implying that I accused you of being a Nazi racist? Hadn't
realized that I'd even replied to one of your posts in some time...

My post was directed at other people (and *not* Duane Herbert).

Old August 30th 11, 12:53 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc
Duane Hebert

On 8/29/2011 7:15 PM, "T°m Sherm@n" wrote:
On 8/29/2011 7:25 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
On 8/29/2011 2:03 AM, "T°m Sherm@n" wrote:
On 8/24/2011 10:41 AM, Duane Hebert wrote:
[...]
If we're going to be constantly off topic here on r.b.T, why not
make it
talking about great bike rides instead of stupid **** like pedestrian
helmets and such?

Or we could go around accusing people of being Nazi racists.

Are you implying that I accused you of being a Nazi racist? Hadn't
realized that I'd even replied to one of your posts in some time...

My post was directed at other people (and *not* Duane Herbert).

Ok. But it's Hebert. Like Hébert but since I don't do utf8 in my sig...