Wanted: less girth! (in my seatpost ladies) 23.4mm or 24mm seatpost

Old August 24th 06, 10:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Keiron

Default Wanted: less girth! (in my seatpost ladies) 23.4mm or 24mm seatpost

hi all. i need a 23.4mm or 24mm seatpost. happy to donate a nominal monetary
prize to the helpful soul. please get in touch.

cheers

Old August 26th 06, 02:01 AM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
Tom Kunich

"Keiron" wrote in message
hi all. i need a 23.4mm or 24mm seatpost. happy to donate a nominal
monetary
prize to the helpful soul. please get in touch.

The smallest standard seatposts are 25 mm. You can get these from American
Classic or Thompson.

Some older supermarket bikes had 7/8" seatposts which are 22.25mm and are
usually impossible to find except in a bike store that repairs these things.
Also the seatpost this size doesn't have a build-in bracket so you have to
have a seat bracket as well.