Alison Sydor is beautiful

Old October 3rd 07, 04:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Hobbes@spnb&s.com

Default Alison Sydor is beautiful

On Wed, 03 Oct 2007 13:48:14 -0000, zencycle wrote:

On Oct 2, 9:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

Sydor is a great cyclist, but I wouldn't call her stunning. For that,
you need to check out Rochelle Gillmore and Daphny Van de Brand

http://www.daphnyvandenbrand.nl/

Oh my. I'm gonna have to start stocking.

http://www.pixagogo.nl/1804724101/
Old October 3rd 07, 04:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ryan Cousineau

On Oct 2, 9:53 pm, Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article .com,

wrote:
On Oct 2, 8:57 pm, lewdvig wrote:
Here is a quick diversion from all this talk of doping, UCI and
ASOles.

http://www.velonews.com/vntv/?Art_ID=1743

Seriously, check Alison out after CrossVegas where she finished 5th.
She is stunning. I think she is aging backwards.

My friend, I think you need to get out more.

It's better than that. Let's watch Lewdvig's head explode...

Lewdvig: thanks to the staggered starts used for Men's B and Women's A,
I've been passed by Ms Sydor in CX races twice in the last month.

http://www.escapevelocity.bc.ca/2007/gpcxresults

Once sold a bike to Jean Ann McKirdy, too,

--
Ryan Cousineau /

Actually, I just realized that I have the distinction of having been
passed (and then lapped) by Ms. Sydor in her first cyclocross race
ever! It was Aldor Acres in Fort Langley:

http://www.steamerracing.ca/frontpage_CX_report.htm

I'll tell my grandnieces and grandnephews,

Old October 3rd 07, 06:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

"zencycle" wrote in message
ups.com...

Sydor is a great cyclist, but I wouldn't call her stunning. For that,
you need to check out Rochelle Gillmore and Daphny Van de Brand

http://www.daphnyvandenbrand.nl/
http://www.holidaykoala.com.au/athle...sp?athleteID=1

Now _that's_ smokin'!!!!

Stunning or smoking is the Lithuanian Modesta Vzesniauskaite, hands down.
End of story...

http://modesta.biciticino.ch/img/moda/mode2.jpg

http://modesta.biciticino.ch/im_moda.htm
http://modesta.biciticino.ch/images.htm

Notable...

As you say, Rochelle Gilmore, but also Liz Hatch, Luisa Tamanini, Victoria
Pendleton, even Anita Valen was called the Leontien Van Moorsel of Norway.

Lynn Gaggioli...
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Lynn-Gaggioli.html

Veronica Andreasson...
http://www.cyklist.com/

Tereza Hurikova...
http://terezahurikova.com/

Cindy Lakatosh...
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...6/lakatosh.jpg
http://www.lakatosh.com/cindy/resume.htm

Charlotte Becker...
http://www.charlotte-becker.de/

Dotsie Bausch...
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Dotsie-Bausch.html

Of course Odessa Gunn...
http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Odessa-Gunn.html

GBMT

Old October 3rd 07, 06:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
zencycle

And there's Carmen D'Alusio (richardson), tough find pictures of, but
worth the search.

ups.com...

http://modesta.biciticino.ch/im_moda....ch/images.htm

Cindy Lakatosh...http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/photos...ndy/resume.htm

Old October 3rd 07, 07:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ewoud Dronkert

wrote:
Oh my. I'm gonna have to start stocking.
http://www.pixagogo.nl/1804724101/

Stocking what, wetlook gel?

--
E. Dronkert
Old October 3rd 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Oct 3, 10:57 am, zencycle wrote:
And there's Carmen D'Alusio (richardson), tough find pictures of, but
worth the search.

What about that New Zealand rider? Ann(e) something-or-other-ski,
maybe? I think her last name was a polish-looking spelling.

Marianne Berglund, of course.
Corine Dorland too.

http://www.cyclingmuseum.net/artec.php?beeldid=17490
http://www.dewielersite.net/db2/wiel...rglundsegg.jpg
http://www.drbloink.com/images/bike_rider3.sm.jpg

Old October 3rd 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

http://www.daphnyvandenbrand.nl/

*******she't a little tall for me at 6'4"

http://www.holidaykoala.com.au/athle...sp?athleteID=1

********and she's too hard lookin' for
me. Like a bartender at a biker bar.

Now _that's_ smokin'!!!!

Old October 3rd 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Crescentius Vespasianus

Of course Odessa Gunn..

http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Odessa-Gunn.html

GBMT

-----------
aahhhhh, yes Odessa.......until she
hooked up with that Tour de France wannabe.
Old October 3rd 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
GoneBeforeMyTime

oups.com...

http://aaronscyclingteam.com/team/DalusioProfile.asp

http://www.procyclingwomen.com/Joanne-Kiesanowski.html
http://www.teamkiesan.com/joanne/default.asp

Marianne Berglund, of course.
Corine Dorland too.

Paola Pezzo was/is too.

Old October 3rd 07, 09:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz

Holy ****. There are a lot of people here that need to
get out more.

Bob Schwartz