OT Is anyone really surprised?

Old January 30th 08, 11:46 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

Default OT Is anyone really surprised?

On Jan 30, 5:28*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"Bill C" wrote in message

*I'm not going to put words in Tom's mouth but my understanding of
all his comments is that somehow this is an insult, or problem.

I'm still trying to discover how pointing out the flaws in Munro's logic is
somehow a deadly insult to gays everywhere.

What the hell did the discussionhave to do with gays in the first
place, and how is that relevant to disputing his comments?
Bill C
Old January 31st 08, 12:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"Bill C" wrote in message

I'm not going to put words in Tom's mouth but my understanding of
all his comments is that somehow this is an insult, or problem.

I'm still trying to discover how pointing out the flaws in Munro's logic
is
somehow a deadly insult to gays everywhere.

What the hell did the discussionhave to do with gays in the first
place, and how is that relevant to disputing his comments?

Did you perhaps miss the comment of Munro: "It takes a religious fanatic to
know a religious fanatic"?

Old January 31st 08, 06:12 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article , William Asher
wrote:

I agree with you but what I am curious about is how it went from Kunich
calling me gay, to my getting married to Howard, and then getting involved
with a 3-way with Donald? Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I thought you were directing...

--
tanx,
Howard

Whatever happened to
Leon Trotsky?
He got an icepick
That made his ears burn.
But I've already got a pitchfork...

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?
Old January 31st 08, 06:21 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Howard Kveck

In article ,
Bill C wrote:

On Jan 30, 2:43*am, Donald Munro wrote:
Donald Munro wrote:
It takes a religious fanatic to know a religious fanatic.

Tom Kunich wrote:
Say, I'll bet you know a lot of gay guys really personally.

I seem to have improved my position on the Kunich gaylist.
At this rate I might even catch up with Howard and William/Bill.

Holy ****! Are they contagious or something? If so, and if it
mattered, I'd be in deep ****. I have no idea how many I know pretty
closely, but it's a bunch. Females too, but they're OK 'cause the
porns fun to watch, right?
I have yet to hear a rational explanation how what someone does in
their lovelife, as long as it's not with kids, makes them a bad
person. The families here that I know seem to be pretty ordinary, in
reality, as opposed to the hysterical anti-marriage stuff. Have yet to
meet a single one of those "twisted" kids from one. They seem to do
things like ride/race bikes, play little league, go to school etc...
with mine like any other kids.
I'm still waiting to see the "DISASTER" to morals and the family from
allowing marriage here. The issue is pretty much dead.
I do love it when people point to exactly the same **** that happens
in any bad relationship as a reason to slam them. Duh, compare that to
everyone else.

One of the things that the homophobes like to say is "bad" about gays is that
they're "promiscuous" (like straight people aren't?). Doesn't marriage seem like a
good way to sort of "solve" that issue? And I have yet to even begin to fathom what
the hell they mean when they say that gay marriage "devalues the institution of
marriage."

In places where there's all this hate directed at them I can see it being self
fulfilling because of the pressure and harrassment, but who's the problem with then?

Well, that's the same kind of thing as saying that gays have high rates of
depression and suicide - with all the hate directed at 'em, why is that a surprise?

Old January 31st 08, 07:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

William Asher wrote:
I agree with you but what I am curious about is how it went from Kunich
calling me gay, to my getting married to Howard, and then getting involved
with a 3-way with Donald?

Shirley you mean 4-way unless you've forgotten about
Bill (unless of course he wanted out since it might
reduce his prospects in the porn movie job market) ?

I might need a Venn diagram to sort this out. And a crowbar.

http://www.ubersite.com/m/110038

Old January 31st 08, 08:14 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Tom Kunich wrote:
Did you perhaps miss the comment of Munro: "It takes a religious fanatic
to know a religious fanatic"?

Religious fanatics are gay ? Gay fanatics are religious ?

Who's Surprised? [email protected] Racing 39 October 22nd 07 05:38 PM
I'm surprised... MagillaGorilla Racing 3 September 5th 06 03:50 AM
Surprised it hasnt been said but... [email protected] Racing 0 February 20th 06 12:07 AM
Surprised, not surprised db. Recumbent Biking 0 January 23rd 06 11:48 PM
Surprised you people aren't talking about this Lame Acer Racing 1 August 20th 04 06:53 PM