TK was exactly right. OT

Old July 11th 08, 03:24 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

Default TK was exactly right. OT

On Jul 10, 6:28*pm, "Bull****ter Bill" wrote:

*Nope cause I'm not a true believer in the same things you are.
Doesn't matter what I say, or what proof I have it wouldn't be enough
for you.
*The story is real simple. He's and old guy I met at a club called the
"WW2 Vet's Club" and had some beers with.

Interesting. a google seach for "WW2 Vet's Club" turns up...
nothing. Nada. zip. Now you've probably told this story before,
right? I mean, that's pretty cool hanging out with NSA guys on 9/11.
Therefore, no doubt you've posted this before, and didn't just make it
up on the spot. So why don't you quote yourself? Post a link to
another time you told this same story.

I posted a link proving George Wuss ignored information that bin Laden
was "determined to attack the US". I could easily post a link to video
of him sitting on his ass after being told "the nation is under
attack", but hell, Michael Moore did his patriot's duty by putting
that in his movie. There's no excuse for anyone not knowing what a
coward George Wuss is. That's all damning fact, I'd be much happier
if George Wuss had been a man and done everything in his power to stop
bin Laden, but that is not the case.

*You can go screw yourself for calling me a liar, but that's typical,
launcgh personal attacks on anyone who doesn't fall in line.

Heh heh! I didn't call you a liar. I called you a bull****ter. There's
a fine distinction.

*Yep Bush failed miserably that morning, but there also wasn't a hell
of a lot to be doing, other than what was being done.

Wow, look at that. You parroted the Republican party line. Now I'm
calling you a liar, and a traitor. When the "nation is under attack"
the friggin' commander in chief damn well DOES have a lot to do.

Thank God the Democrats took back the House in 2006, or Rumsfeld
would STILL be Secretary of Defense. *If the voters had booted Bush,
Cheney, and therefore Rumsfeld in 2004 the war in Iraq would be over
by now.
-Paul

Nope the war would be rolling along merrily, probably engulfing the
whole region, but that's just a fairly large concencus opinion from
most military anaylists, and the folks actually on the ground in the
Middle East, but what the hell do they know.

Notice how things turned around as soon as Bush got rid of Rumsfeld?
Rumsfeld is an arrogant incompetent. He made TITANIC blunders. Despite
the mess he left, Gates and Petraeus are making progress, thanks to
the voters booting the Republicans out of office in the 2006
elections. You're a liar, a traitor and a fool.

*Let me give you a hint why there weren't fighters available to do
intercepts.

Liar. There were fighters in the air. Bush could have ordered them to
take out the remaining two planes -by crashing into them if necessary-
but he was sitting on his ass, clueless about the nature of the
attack. There could have been a hundred planes, or missiles, he didn't
know because he froze. I'm sick of you Bush supporting traitors.
-Paul

Old July 11th 08, 01:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jul 10, 10:24*pm, "Paul G." wrote:
On Jul 10, 6:28*pm, *"Bull****ter Bill" wrote:

*Nope cause I'm not a true believer in the same things you are.
Doesn't matter what I say, or what proof I have it wouldn't be enough
for you.
*The story is real simple. He's and old guy I met at a club called the
"WW2 Vet's Club" and had some beers with.

Interesting. a google seach for * "WW2 Vet's Club" turns up...
nothing. Nada. zip. Now you've probably told this story before,
right? *I mean, that's pretty cool hanging out with NSA guys on 9/11.
Therefore, no doubt you've posted this before, and didn't just make it
up on the spot. So why don't you quote yourself? Post a link to
another time you told this same story.

http://www.memberservicecenter.org/i...isting&kn=8222

WORLD WAR II VETS CLUB

Address: 50 Conz Street
Northampton, MA 01060

Contact: Bob Cahillane

Phone: (413) 586-3315

Itinerary: Add to Itinerary/Contact List

Figment of my imagination.

[...]

yep, and see all my previous comments on Scumsfeld.

*Let me give you a hint why there weren't fighters available to do
intercepts.

Liar. There were fighters in the air. Bush could have ordered them to
take out the remaining two planes -by crashing into them if necessary-
but he was sitting on his ass, clueless about the nature of the
attack. There could have been a hundred planes, or missiles, he didn't
know because he froze. I'm sick of you Bush supporting traitors.
-Paul

Amazing, you got this from Rosie O'Donnell right.

http://www.historycommons.org/contex...angleyscramble

Fighters from Virginia, and, a Massachusetts ANG Base to protect NY.
I won't even comment on how well the folks out at Otis do their job.
It's lucky they found NY at all, and didn't bomb something on the way
by accident.
Bill C
Try reading the cluster**** that really did happen.
Bill C
Old July 11th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Paul G.

On Jul 11, 5:37*am, "Bull****ter Bill" wrote:

WORLD WAR II VETS CLUB

Address: 50 Conz Street
Northampton, MA *01060

OK, the club exists. Now let's see if you've told the same story
before. That's how interrogators can tell if people are lying- if it's
real, the details stay the same. If it's bull****, the story keeps
changing, and in this case, if it's real you will no doubt have told
it many times. It's a terrific yarn. From reading your posts I've no
doubt that you'd tell this story every chance you get- if it's real.
I've also no doubt that you make up **** like this at the drop of a
hat. So which is it? My bull**** detector is just screaming like a
smoke detector in a house on fire. Prove me wrong. Post a link to the
last time you told this same story.

Now this is interesting. You mentioned the NSA in RBR before, but not
a peep about your pal the retired NSA station chief.

Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
From: "Bill C"
Date: 18 Aug 2005 13:20:05 -0700
Subject: Semi-OT--Biking To Nowhere

"NSA does have some clandestine operations groups, and the ability to
call up anything they need from the military, but without people on
the ground you just aren't sure exactly what those satelite photos
are, or those conversations mean for sure. Bit us in the ass big time,
didn't it?"

Now gee whiz, surely you'd have brought up your inside intel from your
pal the retired NSA station chief, but you didn't. Put up or shut
up.
-Paul

From: "Bill C"
Date: 18 Aug 2005 13:20:05 -0700

"NSA does have some clandestine operations groups, and the ability to
call up anything they need from the military, but without people on
the ground you just aren't sure exactly what those satelite photos
are, or those conversations mean for sure. Bit us in the ass big time,
didn't it?"

Now gee whiz, surely you'd have brought up your inside intel from your
pal the retired NSA station chief, but you didn't. *Put up or shut
up.
-Paul

That's an argument. I know lots of people, and don't throw them into
every conversation about a subject. One of the units I was with was an
Electronic Security Command unit in Augsburg, part of the duties there
were to run Field Station Augsburg, a joint communications monitoring/
intel intercept facility (6913th ESS) this was primarily an NSA run
operation. Lots of NSA folks there too.
I guess I'll have to make sure to name everyone in bicycle racing
that I know and have talked with anytime I post about racing too.
It's a real shocker that someone who'd been either active duty, or a
dependent from 1986 until 2001, who's friends and other family are
military, who's wife, who was Army, still works for the AF would have
friends connectied to the military, and intel community. HOLY ****!
what a shocker.
When I go to events with my wife at work, at Westover, or we run the
kids race there on family day, as we do I'll be sure to give you a
whole list of people that were there, and I talked to.
I also talk to the guys from the Comm. shop there currently pretty
often, they keep trying to get me to apply for one of the civilian
openings, along with the rest of the folks. Since my wife works in the
439th Airlift Wings headquarters building I really wouldn't know or
talk to any of thoise folks either.
It's pretty ****ing simple, my talking to, and with those folks
aren't any different than you talking shop, or to the local folks in
your neighborhood. It's no big deal.
Wanna hear about the plumbers, electricians, and carpenters I talk to
too? I have talked about them some to D-y because he was one.
I'm doing some work for another friend of mine who's a former
paratrooper, and arctic warfare expert right now, but it's no big
deal, as he's someone I went to HS with, used to get drunk with, ride
motorcycles with, and still shoot with a couple times a month.
Could've just as easily been at his house the morning of 9/11.
One of Lafferty's buddies, who he's introduced me to, and we've
talked about things with is currently active in government service, my
nephew is flying ROVs in the sandbox right now.
None of this is worth mentioning, except when it's specifically
relevant to that exact point.

Now time to put your money where your mouth is. Show me where I've
been an apologist, and/or defended Bush, Rumsfeld, the current DOD, or
the rest of this administration.
When you can't I expect you to man up the way I do, be honest, admit
you were wrong, and apologize for it.
I won't hold my breathe though.
Bill C