normal?

Old March 27th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendon557

Default normal?

So today i was out riding and i relized that i have absolutely no
confidence in hopping to my right. But Im really confident in hopping
to my left. Is this Normal?

I am right handed and right footed so i thought it was kinda weird.

--
brendon557

Santa Claus is lucky, he knows where all the naughty girls live
If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of
meat?
If you don't know where you are going, any road will get you there
http://www.usenet.com
Old March 27th 08, 05:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
CoreTechs

I think it's something you just have to practice and get used to. You're
body is used to jumping one way and now you have to train it to go the
other way just as well. Usually you are more bias to hopping to one
side anyway. I can jump farther and higher when going toward my left
and my hand/foot positions are the same as your's.

--
CoreTechs

UNICYCLE FOR CHRIST

In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti

Mikefule wrote:
As an alternative hypothesis of equal validity, God did not design us to
ride unicycles.

http://www.usenet.com

Is this normal? Tom Crispin UK 17 March 25th 08 07:53 PM
Is this normal? Carl Sundquist Racing 0 August 1st 07 01:41 PM
T value was NORMAL. E was LOW pete Racing 67 August 10th 06 12:53 AM
is this normal? LegoBoy Unicycling 22 March 28th 05 05:44 AM
Is this normal Alpine Australia 15 December 30th 04 08:53 PM