unicycling class at my school!

Old September 23rd 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man 22

Default unicycling class at my school!

one of my teachers just started an unicycling I.G.(intrest groups) and i
get to teach it beacause the teacher that is running it has two
unicycles but dosent knoow how to ride. I thinke that its pretty cool
and i thout i would just ask if any one else hase ever done anything
like thise at their school

--
uni man 22

unicyle for Crist

super poll
http://www.misterpoll.com/568933725.html
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 03:50 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gsracing91

nice u luky bum...
nah only heard of it in china or japan..

--
gsracing91
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

Almost everyone at my middle school learned how to ride a unicycle.. But
Im the ONLY one who can do anything on them

--
NKahler

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 04:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
dunawan

Sweet, good luck.

--
dunawan
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 05:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

NKahler wrote:
Almost everyone at my middle school learned how to ride a unicycle.. But
Im the ONLY one who can do anything on them

Wouldn't that make you special and a step closer towards greatness
then??

--
Hazmat

I'M 1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT.

**Please vote: *'The Hazmat Poll'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)'
Hazmats unicycle Design/Creation
competition'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/sho....php?t=62030)*
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
NKahler

Hazmat wrote:
Wouldn't that make you special and a step closer towards greatness
then??

Lol, yup

--
NKahler

http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 07:25 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

NKahler wrote:
Lol, yup

YAY!!!

Old September 23rd 07, 05:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
smcmorrow

In Scarborough Maine, every elementary school kid learns how to ride in
Gym class. There are a TON of riders from Scarborough, but only a
handfull who really got into it. Most of them are more into the circus
aspect of unicycling.

--
smcmorrow

\"It's knot gonna make it!\" -threeinchtire
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

smcmorrow wrote:
In Scarborough Maine, every elementary school kid learns how to ride in
Gym class. There are a TON of riders from Scarborough, but only a
handfull who really got into it. Most of them are more into the circus
aspect of unicycling.

thats sad...

--
hobo_chuck

'' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)its not easy being
gold!'' (http://www.lost.eu/53187)
THE BEST WAY TO SUPPORT OUR TROOPS IS TO BRING THEM HOME.
-if you can read this, you're not the president-
http://www.usenet.com
Old September 23rd 07, 06:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hobo_chuck

uni man 22 wrote:
one of my teachers just started an unicycling I.G.(intrest groups) and i
get to teach it beacause the teacher that is running it has two
unicycles but dosent knoow how to ride. I thinke that its pretty cool
and i thout i would just ask if any one else hase ever done anything
like thise at their school

describe this "interest group"
i was thinking of starting up a unicycling club/"team" with the school,
but it might be a good idea to get a few "starter" uni's first and rent
em out...

class Scott Racing 8 July 20th 06 04:37 PM
Highland Middle School Bicycle to School Day Claire Petersky General 5 May 23rd 06 02:25 AM
KMX X-Class PhilO UK 14 October 18th 05 04:36 PM
KMX 'X' Class PhilO UK 17 May 25th 05 02:35 PM