Man charged after cyclist ‘seriously injured’ in Mid Sussex

Old April 22nd 21, 08:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

Default Man charged after cyclist ‘seriously injured’ in Mid Sussex

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 7:25:16 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:30:53 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 7:19:06 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Is it another Alfa? My neighbour's son has one. An 11 reg, looks brand new, mind you he probably polishes it every day. He was dismissing BMWs as "commoners" cars. They're certainly better looking than BMWs, BMW need to do something about that ugly front end.

No - it's a 50mpg Ford.

A sensible choice, surprised you didn't go electric though. Also surprised you took a backwards step aesthetically.

I am retired and downsized, so just need a cheap and reliable two door runabout these days. I might want to tour Europe again, so an electric is a non starter. I need a range of 500 miles.
Old April 22nd 21, 09:21 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile ASSHOLE Alert!

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:46:33 -0700 (PDT), , the notorious,
****ed up, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered yet again:

I am retired

You're retarded and you suck troll cock, senile asshole!
Old April 23rd 21, 10:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 23/04/21 8:21 am, Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 12:46:33 -0700 (PDT), , the notorious,
****ed up, troll-feeding, senile idiot, blathered yet again:

I am retired

You're retarded and you suck troll cock, senile asshole!

Peeler has a skull (but no spine), velvet smooth skin, and a terrifying
pit of a mouth that’s lined with rows of razor-sharp teeth.
Old April 23rd 21, 10:06 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

wrote:

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 7:19:06 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Sun, 18 Apr 2021 18:30:44 +0100,
wrote:

On Sunday, April 18, 2021 at 6:27:34 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Since you hate the car so much, have you sold your Alfa yet?

Yes - I bought a new car in Sep 2020.
Then you must hate yourself for driving a car. You're taking up space
on the road which could be used for cyclists.

Is it another Alfa? My neighbour's son has one. An 11 reg, looks
brand new, mind you he probably polishes it every day. He was
dismissing BMWs as "commoners" cars. They're certainly better looking
than BMWs, BMW need to do something about that ugly front end.

No - it's a 50mpg Ford.

A sensible choice, surprised you didn't go electric though.* Also
surprised you took a backwards step aesthetically.

As soon as prices are reasonable and charging infrastructure is there
I'll go electric like a shot.
Old April 23rd 21, 06:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

On Thu, 22 Apr 2021 20:46:33 +0100, wrote:

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 7:25:16 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:
On Wed, 21 Apr 2021 19:30:53 +0100, wrote:

On Wednesday, April 21, 2021 at 7:19:06 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

Is it another Alfa? My neighbour's son has one. An 11 reg, looks brand new, mind you he probably polishes it every day. He was dismissing BMWs as "commoners" cars. They're certainly better looking than BMWs, BMW need to do something about that ugly front end.

No - it's a 50mpg Ford.

A sensible choice, surprised you didn't go electric though. Also surprised you took a backwards step aesthetically.

I am retired and downsized, so just need a cheap and reliable two door runabout these days. I might want to tour Europe again, so an electric is a non starter. I need a range of 500 miles.

Plenty places to charge nowadays. And when on holiday you can stop and go for a walk for an hour or so.

And are you admitting your bicycle isn't up to it? Cars are evil remember?
Old April 23rd 21, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 6:56:42 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I am retired and downsized, so just need a cheap and reliable two door runabout these days. I might want to tour Europe again, so an electric is a non starter. I need a range of 500 miles.

Plenty places to charge nowadays. And when on holiday you can stop and go for a walk for an hour or so.

I go to places like Moldova, remember.

And are you admitting your bicycle isn't up to it? Cars are evil remember?

Some car DRIVERS are evil. Cars are not as they are inanimate objects.
Old April 23rd 21, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peeler[_4_]

Default Troll-feeding Senile HUGE ASSHOLE Alert!

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:04:29 -0700 (PDT), , an especially
retarded, troll-feeding senile asshole (and Google groper to boot),
blathered again:

Some car DRIVERS are evil.

Some senile suckers of troll cock like you are simply plain stupid and
....well, senile!
Old April 24th 21, 09:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 24/04/21 9:54 am, Peeler wrote:
On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 14:04:29 -0700 (PDT), , an especially
retarded, troll-feeding senile asshole (and Google groper to boot),
blathered again:

Some car DRIVERS are evil.

Some senile suckers of troll cock like you are simply plain stupid and
...well, senile!

Peeler is a spineless creature that lives at the bottom of the ocean. He
has been around for 500 million years and looks a bit like a swimming
sausage.
Old April 26th 21, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Commander Kinsey[_2_]

On Fri, 23 Apr 2021 22:04:29 +0100, wrote:

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 6:56:42 PM UTC+1, Commander Kinsey wrote:

I am retired and downsized, so just need a cheap and reliable two door runabout these days. I might want to tour Europe again, so an electric is a non starter. I need a range of 500 miles.

Plenty places to charge nowadays. And when on holiday you can stop and go for a walk for an hour or so.

I go to places like Moldova, remember.

They have electricity, right?

And are you admitting your bicycle isn't up to it? Cars are evil remember?

Some car DRIVERS are evil. Cars are not as they are inanimate objects.

Therefore some bicycle CYCLISTS must also be evil.