Bike with mudguards on.

Old July 24th 09, 03:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Martin[_2_]

Default Bike with mudguards on.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/chloesm...40794/sizes/l/

Just to show a nice recent bike with mudguards on. Also appears to have
light brackets and a rear reflector. Nice comfy handle bar grips, the
seat looks good too, and a rack with pannier for luggage.

Martin.

Old July 24th 09, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Martin[_2_]

Ken wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chloesm...40794/sizes/l/

Just to show a nice recent bike with mudguards on. Also appears to have
light brackets and a rear reflector. Nice comfy handle bar grips, the
seat looks good too, and a rack with pannier for luggage.

Martin.

What bike?

The one being held by Chloe Smith.

Does anyone here live in her constituency?
(Does wafferly?)

Martin.
Old July 25th 09, 04:48 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/...-bike-ec018119

Old July 25th 09, 10:56 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Pip Ryder

Rob Morley wrote:
"Ken" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

Just to show a nice recent bike with mudguards on.

What bike?

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/...-bike-ec018119

I like it. Seems quite a decent utility bike. I half fancy getting one
myself now I've seen it. I wonder if it would make a reasonable touring
bike as well. What do people think of the specification?
Old July 26th 09, 08:07 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Rob Morley

On Sat, 25 Jul 2009 22:56:15 +0100
Pip Ryder wrote:

Rob Morley wrote:
"Ken" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

Just to show a nice recent bike with mudguards on.
What bike?

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/...-bike-ec018119

I like it. Seems quite a decent utility bike. I half fancy getting
one myself now I've seen it. I wonder if it would make a reasonable
touring bike as well. What do people think of the specification?

It looks a bit crappy to me. It's got cheapo steel forks, nasty gear
levers, a freewheel rather than a cassette hub, and I hate those
adjustable stems. Apart from that it's fine ... if you like that sort
of thing.

Old July 27th 09, 05:08 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
David Damerell

Quoting Ken :
"Martin" wrote in message
http://www.flickr.com/photos/chloesm...40794/sizes/l/

What bike?

Curiously, although I presume that's the usual unwitty gag, when I C&Ped
the link the entire bike bit of the photograph ended up below the fold and
I did find myself thinking "wait, where *is* the bike?" for a moment.
--
David Damerell Kill the tomato!
Today is Second Teleute, July.

How to mount full size mudguards on bike with disk brakes? [email protected] Techniques 6 May 2nd 07 09:07 PM
Mudguards for mountain bike (F+B suspension, 26" wheels)? Jim D UK 9 November 1st 06 07:25 PM
FAO whoever was pondering silver mudguards on a yellow bike: pics. Velvet UK 3 April 5th 04 08:11 PM
20" mudguards ? kingsley Australia 3 April 5th 04 12:26 PM
Newbie question - mudguards for full suspension bike Alan UK 6 December 21st 03 11:08 PM