where is Doug?

Old September 27th 12, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Default where is Doug?

Squashme wrote:
On Sep 26, 8:06 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
M Wicks wrote:
On Sep 26, 5:32 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Has he passed over?

You'd like that wouldn't you? How callous can you get? And all
because he dared to want to ban cars. Which would probably be a
very good thing.

it is a straightforward question.
Many people (myself included) only came to this group because of
Doug's ravings, on some things I agree with him, he has a right to
his opinions, and as far as I remember he was usually polite-ish.
Which is far more than can be said for some of the rabid loons that
infest this group.

"aah, poor ickle pyscholist." (Mrcheerful today).

not really rude, is it? no swear words, no suggestion that you be severely
injured or killed, no threats of legal action or prison, just gentle
chiding.

Old September 27th 12, 08:31 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mrcheerful[_3_]

Dave - Cyclists VOR wrote:
On 26/09/2012 17:24, Mrcheerful wrote:
Has he passed over?

Crashed on his illegal scooter?

Poisoned by an undercooked mung bean?

Doored again?

rammed, you mean.

Old September 27th 12, 01:10 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
John Benn

M Wicks wrote:
On Sep 26, 5:32 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:
Has he passed over?

You'd like that wouldn't you? How callous can you get? And all because
he dared to want to ban cars. Which would probably be a very good
thing.

it is a straightforward question.
Many people (myself included) only came to this group because of Doug's
ravings, on some things I agree with him, he has a right to his
opinions,
and as far as I remember he was usually polite-ish. Which is far more
than
can be said for some of the rabid loons that infest this group.

"aah, poor ickle pyscholist." (Mrcheerful today).

I hope Doug is alive and well, I didn't agree with him most of the time
and
I had some fun feeding him a line to bite on but I sincerely wish him no
harm and would be happy to see him re emerge.

Same here. Doug had every right to his opinions even though I disagreed
with most of them. I hope he is well.

Old October 3rd 12, 08:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

M Wicks wrote:

On Sep 26, 5:32 pm, "Mrcheerful" wrote:

Has he passed over?

You'd like that wouldn't you? How callous can you get? And all because

he dared to want to ban cars. Which would probably be a very good

thing.

it is a straightforward question.

Many people (myself included) only came to this group because of Doug's

ravings, on some things I agree with him, he has a right to his opinions,

and as far as I remember he was usually polite-ish. Which is far more than

can be said for some of the rabid loons that infest this group.

"aah, poor ickle pyscholist." (Mrcheerful today).

I hope Doug is alive and well, I didn't agree with him most of the time and

I had some fun feeding him a line to bite on but I sincerely wish him no

harm and would be happy to see him re emerge.

I hope he's OK. He's a whining old turd, but he's entertaining. On the other hand, I'm very disappointed to see that you are still drawing breath, Mr Moron.
Old October 4th 12, 03:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

M Wicks wrote:

[...]

Do you really want to start that all over again, I suppose your wounds have
healed since last time, OK bring it on.
Old October 4th 12, 10:25 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
BrianW[_2_]

M Wicks wrote:

[...]

I'd be more than happy to ridicule you some more and make you look
like even more of a ****. But I don't need to, you do it all yourself
without any assistance.
Old October 4th 12, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

M Wicks wrote:

[...]

All wind and **** yet again is it? You appear to be one deeply unpleasant
individual.

ennemm
Old October 4th 12, 11:59 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
BrianW[_2_]

M Wicks wrote:

[...]

Whereas you demonstrate, time after time, that you don't just appear
to be, but actually are, one deeply unpleasant individual. And a dumb
**** to boot.
Old October 4th 12, 02:03 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
nik.morgan[_2_]

M Wicks wrote:

[...]

this is pointless, I never have expressed a wish that someone I disagreed
with was dead thus that IMO makes you deeply unpleasant , the previous
encounters with you displayed you as an unpleasant bully.

You couldn't have been more wrong, everything panned out exactly as I said
it would, not that I'm expecting an apology, you don't have the bottle to
admit in public that you were wrong,

I will not respond to any more of your posts, Nothing would change your
opinion of me so I'm not going to bother you are far too nasty for words.
Old October 4th 12, 05:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

On 04/10/2012 14:03, nik.morgan wrote:

BrianW wrote:

... you demonstrate, time after time, that you don't just appear
to be, but actually are, one deeply unpleasant individual. And a dumb
**** to boot.

this is pointless, I never have expressed a wish that someone I disagreed
with was dead thus that IMO makes you deeply unpleasant , the previous
encounters with you displayed you as an unpleasant bully.
You couldn't have been more wrong, everything panned out exactly as I said
it would, not that I'm expecting an apology, you don't have the bottle to
admit in public that you were wrong,
I will not respond to any more of your posts, Nothing would change your
opinion of me so I'm not going to bother you are far too nasty for words.

Doug has disappeared from the net a few times before now and until now
(obviously) has always returned. On one occasion, he reported having been
injured in a accident whilst cycling. He was immediately sent commiserations
by people both in this NG and ukt and ukrd, including, IIRC, your good self
(NM) and others (including myself) who were in the habit of being opposed to
what Doug generally writes.

It is not credible that you (or many others) have wished any harm upon him.

one for doug bugbear UK 3 October 11th 10 11:31 PM
Could this be Doug? The Medway Handyman[_2_] UK 0 September 29th 10 07:47 PM
Not Doug Doug[_3_] UK 180 November 26th 09 06:04 PM
Is this you Doug webreader UK 2 November 22nd 09 09:53 PM
Doug, was this you? BrianW[_2_] UK 169 September 30th 09 07:03 AM