Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camerabrushing his teeth on motorway

Old November 21st 16, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Motorist faces brush with the law after being caught on camera brushing his teeth on motorway

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:23:57 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:07:17 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
Alycidon wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:25:46 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:21:33 -0000, Alycidon
wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:14:33 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:

We have been out shopping in a nice new warm car.
I saw a few **** poor cyclists **** wet through. A quick blast
of the screen washers helped them on their poverty stricken
way.
When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force
8 headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody
usual.

But you wanted that job....

God in his infinite wisdom arranged it so I get my dream job back
at the place where I had so many enemies who I will meet again,
toe to toe, have £3000 disposable a month, no energy bills for
life, free saunas and heating and my self esteem back.

I understand self esteem.
Mr Hucker will never understand self esteem.

It often isn't worth the effort.

Yes it is.
You will never have this quality in your life.
It is called holding your head up.

Which achieves **** all.

It does for a man.
You will never be a man.
Anyway Mr Hucker, thanks for this evening's entertainment.

Old November 21st 16, 10:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Monday, 21 November 2016 21:33:34 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:27:23 -0000, Alycidon wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 21:10:03 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 21:06:57 -0000, Alycidon wrote:

On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential take home of £1 152 000 over that time.

If you're both Scorpios, explain how he fiddles taxes and you don't.

He got let off.

In 1989 Dodd was charged with tax evasion. The subsequent trial, with the prosecution case led by Brian Leveson QC, produced several revelations. The Diddy Men, who had appeared in his stage act, were often played by local children from stage schools, and were revealed never to have been paid.

Dodd was also revealed to have very little money in his bank account, having £336,000 in cash stashed in suitcases in his attic. When asked by the judge, "What does a hundred thousand pounds in a suitcase feel like?", Dodd made his now famous reply, "The notes are very light, M'Lord."

Dodd was represented by George Carman, who in court famously quipped, "Some accountants are comedians, but comedians are never accountants".[12] The trial lasted three weeks: Dodd was acquitted.

Despite the strain of the trial, Dodd immediately capitalised on his new-found notoriety with a successful season running from Easter to Christmas 1990 at the London Palladium. It was there he had previously broken the house record for the longest comedy season at the theatre, in 1965, with a residency lasting forty-two weeks.

Some of his current material mocks the trial and tax in general. For a while he introduced his act with the words, "Good evening, my name is Kenneth Arthur Dodd; singer, photographic playboy and failed accountant!"

Prove this is because he's a Scorpio.

The Scorpio man will be a success in whatever career path he chooses to follow. Tirelessly hard working, this man has a powerful work ethic which makes him an in-demand employee who’s liked and respected by his supervisors and fellow workers alike.

https://cafeastrology.com/articles/scorpiomanlove.html
Old November 21st 16, 10:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
A support worker claims the motorist was cleaning his teeth for
around five minutes and using a travel mug to spit into while
driving 50-60 miles per hour along the M62.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-on-camera-b/

Your posting has nothing to do with riding a bicycle, as usual. Post
to the driving group about driving. Post to the cycling group about
cycling. (Why don't you tell us all about yourself driving at 120mph
on the motorway?)

I'm still waiting for your reply Bod!
Now come along Bod, answer me.

Old November 21st 16, 10:54 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 20:41:39 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:

When our lass gets her new Giulia, I will be cycling into Force 8
headwinds to work at 0515 to pay for it all as per bloody usual.

Yes. You will probably do this.
Remember one thing Simon - you are getting no younger.
No pockets in a shroud.

My fellow Scorpio, Ken Dodd, is still doing 6 hours night at age 90.
If I have another 32 years left in the tank, there's a potential
take home of £1 152 000 over that time.

If you're both Scorpios, explain how he fiddles taxes and you don't.

To explain it to you ......... ........ slowly Mr Hucker
.................................................. ...................
Ken Dodd was self employed............. yes?
Simon was PAYE .................................yes?

His choice. If he is good at what he does he could have become freelance.

As you don't understand the difference ------------------------ the dark
days will light up your world -------- soon.

So you keep saying.

--
Some people's brains are purely for life support purposes only.
Old November 21st 16, 10:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:

[...]

That is a subjective definition.

Anyway Mr Hucker, thanks for this evening's entertainment.

Little things please little minds.

--
19 Brits have died in the last 3 years believing that christmas decorations were chocolate.

Old November 22nd 16, 12:34 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 23:20:40 -0000, Phil Lee wrote:

"Mr Pounder Esquire" considered Mon,
21 Nov 2016 20:39:01 -0000 the perfect time to write:

James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 20:15:50 -0000, Mr Pounder Esquire
wrote:
James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:40:43 -0000, Kerr Mudd-John
wrote:
On Mon, 21 Nov 2016 19:23:47 -0000, Alycidon
wrote:
On Monday, 21 November 2016 18:58:22 UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Bod wrote:
A support worker claims the motorist was cleaning his teeth for
around five minutes and using a travel mug to spit into while
driving 50-60 miles per hour along the M62.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...t-on-camera-b/

Your posting has nothing to do with riding a bicycle, as usual.
Post to the
driving group about driving. Post to the cycling group about
cycling. (Why don't you tell us all about yourself driving at
120mph on the motorway?)

Wow a netcop, I haven't seen one of those for 20 years!

It's one law for us, another for him when he wants to go off on a
racist rant about his crummy neighbourhood.

You say that like racism is bad for some reason.

No cycling today; it's been horrid out.

But cycling is a viable means of transport is it not? A viable
means of transport works in all weathers.

They keep telling us that.
I actually think that they believe it!

I have no problem cycling in the rain/snow/whatever. Some people are
too wimpy and need cars.

You have a car which is nice and warm and dry and comfy.
Why on earth should you ride a pedal cycle in the gutter, rain, wind and
snow?
Only those of unsound mind would choose to do such a thing.

I'm glad you've finally accepted that riding in the gutter is not the
action of someone with a sound mind, particularly in poor visibility.

So instead you advocate taking up the room of large vehicle when you're not one?

--
I asked a Chinese girl for her number. She said, "Sex! Sex! Sex! Free sex tonight!" I said, "Wow!" Then her friend said, "She means 666-3629."
Old November 22nd 16, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 22.11.2016 09:39, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Only those of unsound mind would choose to do such a thing.

It really is an ejaculatory pleasure to be labelled as of unsound mind
by the pounded. Especially as it is he who is doing the labelling.

After all I ride a bicycle, a very convenient delightful economical
viable means of transport, and we all know that you think bicyclists are
the ****witted pits of humanity.
I really feel complimented by that, because you said it.

Old November 22nd 16, 10:30 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On 22.11.2016 09:14, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
poverty stricken way.

Thanks for the compliment.