USA - A 3rd WORLD COUNTRY

Old April 21st 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default USA - A 3rd WORLD COUNTRY

Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China, and
any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

Please..enjoy your bikes, commute if you like, but don't wish it on my
country as a national means of transportation. We have anough wackos
who want us to drive mini-Yugo type cars to save gas.

Old April 21st 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Mikie wrote:
Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China, and
any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

Please..enjoy your bikes, commute if you like, but don't wish it on my
country as a national means of transportation. We have anough wackos
who want us to drive mini-Yugo type cars to save gas.

Well Mikie, a.k.a , perhaps the state of the country
would be better if more people used bicycles as a mean of transport
rather than just a 'toy'. The last I heard 66% of Americans were
considered overweight and half of those would be considered obese. Maybe
the cost of health care would be lower if more people got the exercise
that a bicycle can provide. May the spammers of the world spread their
wealth of junk mail to your inbox!

Ken
--
A bicycle does get you there and more.... And there is always the thin
edge of danger to keep you alert and comfortably apprehensive. Dogs

Homepage:
http://www.bikesandmoreonline.com/
Old April 21st 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

"Mikie" wrote in message
oups.com...
Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China, and
any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

It's my country too, pal, and it's people like you that have made it
unhealthy just to breathe here. As far as I'm concerned, motorheads like you
are the true terrorists, the traitors who want to kill my children. Go suck
on a tailpipe.

RichC

Old April 21st 06, 05:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Wow! I think I better start checking my mail and under my car for
bombs. Ted Kazinski seems to be alive and well...or unwell.

Old April 21st 06, 06:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Mikie wrote:

It 's being phased out...

So's the oil supply.

Old April 21st 06, 06:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Mikie wrote:
Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China,
and any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

Please..enjoy your bikes, commute if you like, but don't wish it on
my country as a national means of transportation. We have anough
wackos who want us to drive mini-Yugo type cars to save gas.

Decent attempt, but nonetheless a weak troll.

:-D

Old April 21st 06, 07:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

[top-post corrected]

"Scott" wrote in message
Wow! I think I better start checking my mail and under my car for bombs.
Ted Kazinski seems to be alive and well...or unwell.

They don't need to use bombs. Their cars are are sufficiently lethal. The
death toll from 9/11 is just a drop in the bucket in comparison. And their
goal is the same: make you believe as they believe if you want to be fully
vested in society. The only difference between them and the other terrorists
is that they don't have to hide, because they already rule the world.

We live in a culture that doesn't measure objective reality in order to
define truth. Instead, it takes opinion polls. Whatever the most people
believe becomes a fact. Is the US really all that different from Saudi
Arabia or Afghanistan in this regard? Only here, it's expressed by efforts
to teach "intelligent design" in public schools and the concept of drivers
not being responsible for the people they kill with their cars.

RichC

News==----
Newsgroups
=----

Old April 21st 06, 07:34 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Sorni wrote:
Mikie wrote:

Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China,
and any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

Please..enjoy your bikes, commute if you like, but don't wish it on
my country as a national means of transportation. We have anough
wackos who want us to drive mini-Yugo type cars to save gas.

Decent attempt, but nonetheless a weak troll.

:-D

But SOME of the threads get interesting to read. But once they start
getting to political I'm out.... Speaking of out.

Ken

Old April 21st 06, 08:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Mikie wrote:
Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China, and
any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

Please..enjoy your bikes, commute if you like, but don't wish it on my
country as a national means of transportation. We have anough wackos
who want us to drive mini-Yugo type cars to save gas.

Hey, I resemble that remark.

When I was in graduate school, I noticed a bright pellow Yugo kept
showing up in the parking "area" uncer the conrail bridge...so one day
I mentioned it in conversation while in the graduate student lounge.
My Serbian (or was he Croatian? hahaha) classmate piped up and said,
"it's mine. I know how to fix every part of it and I got it real
cheap."

So Yugos have their place in the American Diaspora.

Old April 21st 06, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Sorni wrote:
Mikie wrote:
Seems as if you can always tell an extreme left wing liberal commie
wacko from some of the postings he/she makes. "bicycling being the
choice of the people instead of cars". Or "going back to cycling as
the main means of transportation". It 's being phased out in China,
and any country built on bicycling as the national means of
transportation. once they get the taste of Capitalism. Would the USA
still be the USA without cars! Of course not, it would be just
another 3rd world country...going backwards!

Please..enjoy your bikes, commute if you like, but don't wish it on
my country as a national means of transportation. We have anough
wackos who want us to drive mini-Yugo type cars to save gas.

Decent attempt, but nonetheless a weak troll.

:-D

I have to agree with you, it's better than some attempts we've seen, but
it could have been so much better.

I give that a score of about 8/100 for a bicycle group troll.

*Point score*
------------------------
Use of the phrase "extreme left wing liberal commie wacko": 8
Spelling/grammar: 10 [1]
Calling bikes toys: 12
Points for working Yugo into post: 2
Pity points for mentioning communism: 3
Single newsgroups: -8
No Auto group in list: -9 [2]
No Helmet reference: -10

[1] A well formatted post makes less people recognize you as a troll and
can quite often net you a big fish. Bravo on the decent line lengths.
[2] Yes, I double dinged for newsgroups. Really, this one calls out for
crossposting.

--
Dane Buson -
"I have to convince you, or at least snow you ..."

Laff at him Steve Racing 84 October 13th 05 12:02 PM
Seen at the World Cup (no spoilers) Simon Brooke UK 2 September 12th 05 10:22 PM
WAR, our national interest [email protected] Techniques 230 September 4th 05 05:51 PM
The fastest stock bike in the world. Get yours now!!! Dave Larrington Social Issues 0 December 15th 04 02:03 PM