Dining protocol

Old June 21st 07, 09:10 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default Dining protocol

According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

Old June 21st 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:
According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

Which is why I avoid nudist camps.

Old June 21st 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate

Donald Munro wrote:

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

Where do you put your testosterone plaster?

Old June 21st 07, 07:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:
According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

you should see how i take my coffee.

Old June 21st 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bill C

On Jun 21, 5:45 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:55 pm, "
wrote:

On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:

According to cn:
Alejandro Valverde "took the same stuff that they gave me," said his
former Kelme teammate Jesus Manzano. He gave a concrete example in an
interview with the German magazine Stern, saying "I remember an evening
after one of the Vuelta stages in 2002. Valverde came to dinner with a
testosterone plaster on. After an hour he ripped it off, otherwise he
would have been tested positive."

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

you should see how i take my coffee.

Rim shot, maestro!

Sure that's not "Rim Job"?
Bill C

Old June 21st 07, 11:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RicodJour

On Jun 21, 6:18 pm, Bill C wrote:
On Jun 21, 5:45 pm, RicodJour wrote:
On Jun 21, 2:55 pm, "
On Jun 21, 4:10 am, Donald Munro wrote:

Surely ripping stuff of that part of your anatomy while eating can't be
considered good manners. For that matter dining naked probably wouldn't
make it into Miss Manners 10 top tips for table etiquette.

you should see how i take my coffee.

Rim shot, maestro!

Sure that's not "Rim Job"?

Quite. Those little espresso cups are one shot deals.

MSR top eight, not following protocol Jeff Jones Racing 27 March 26th 07 06:53 PM
RBR Spelling Rules and Protocol Joe King Racing 18 September 26th 06 11:15 PM
Tabata Protocol? jj General 0 April 2nd 05 04:46 AM
TdF posting protocol? John Mallard UK 5 July 3rd 04 01:25 PM