BBC article on Clarkson doing well after leaving the BBC :-)

Old November 19th 16, 03:51 PM posted to uk.rec.driving,uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

Default BBC article on Clarkson doing well after leaving the BBC :-)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655
Old November 19th 16, 05:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Alycidon

On Saturday, 19 November 2016 15:51:14 UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Two years younger than me, less hair, but more fat.
Loser.

Old November 19th 16, 05:50 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Two years younger than me, less hair, but more fat.
Loser.

If he was a cycling fan you would not call him a loser.
As you well know, like most people he detests cyclists.

Old November 19th 16, 06:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Two years younger than me, less hair, but more fat.
Loser.

If he was a cycling fan you would not call him a loser.
As you well know, like most people he detests cyclists.

Simon is upset because Clarkson is considerably richer than him.

--
"TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 Degrees."
"Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
Old November 19th 16, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rve-abuse.html
Old November 19th 16, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Two years younger than me, less hair, but more fat.
Loser.

If he was a cycling fan you would not call him a loser.
As you well know, like most people he detests cyclists.

Simon is upset because Clarkson is considerably richer than him.

And is very popular and detests cyclists.

Old November 19th 16, 06:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Two years younger than me, less hair, but more fat.
Loser.

If he was a cycling fan you would not call him a loser.
As you well know, like most people he detests cyclists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rve-abuse.html

Cycling on holiday for fun is not the same as trying to use them to replace a car for commuting.

--
How to interpret a Pregnancy Test kit:
Blue means not pregnant.
Old November 19th 16, 07:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCt7T20N07U

Old November 19th 16, 07:16 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
James Wilkinson Sword

wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

Two years younger than me, less hair, but more fat.
Loser.

If he was a cycling fan you would not call him a loser.
As you well know, like most people he detests cyclists.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...rve-abuse.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCt7T20N07U

ROTFPMSL!

--
Very funny, Scotty... Now beam down my clothes!
Old November 19th 16, 07:41 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Saturday, November 19, 2016 at 3:51:14 PM UTC, James Wilkinson Sword wrote:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-38012655

He was dismissed for assaulting a member of staff because he was served a perfectly acceptable dinner rather than the lobster and champagne served on a golden platter he believed he was entitled to because he appears on TV.

Why is he not in prison?

Clarkson Dave- Cyclists VORC UK 1 May 1st 13 08:00 PM
Clarkson? John Clayton UK 28 March 13th 08 08:02 AM
Clarkson in The Sun again. Simon Mason UK 3 December 29th 05 11:31 AM
Clarkson at it again. Simon Mason UK 69 July 19th 05 11:32 AM
Clarkson goes off on one. Simon Mason UK 66 May 30th 04 09:00 PM