Case in Point

Old April 22nd 21, 05:48 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Case in Point

I have a Neurologist who is one of the best around. He works as a professor in Neurology at Stanford and he saved my life when no one else could even determine what was wrong. Despite the fact that concussion and treatment is a major portion of Neurological training. Most neurologists only see dementia patients and very soon forget all of their training in other neurological disorders.

I mentioned that I had burned my lungs with poison gas working for the military, and he looked at the major X-rays, CAT scans and MRI's that are part of the public record now and he said that I had fully recovered. Well, I took that with a grain of salt because I'm the one hacking and coughing under exertion.

When I was sure that I had covid my GP ordered an antibody test and chest X-rays from a local small time medical center. They didn't find any antibodies probably because it was too soon after the infection but the X-ray interpreter said that he had never seen lungs scarred like mine. So Doctors tend to be so specialized that they can do nothing else. Fauci, never having any real experience in communicable diseases has again and again showed himself to know absolutely nothing about covid-19 and is completely unaware that it was gone with the end of Flu season the last week of April last year. It isn't as if you couldn't have simply found that information by looking it up in the CDC's own data banks, it is that it never even occurs to him to do so.
Old April 22nd 21, 11:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

:-) Lot to have fun with here.

On Thursday, April 22, 2021 at 11:48:55 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I have a Neurologist who is one of the best around. He works as a professor in Neurology at Stanford and he saved my life when no one else could even determine what was wrong. Despite the fact that concussion and treatment is a major portion of Neurological training. Most neurologists only see dementia patients and very soon forget all of their training in other neurological disorders.

Apr 13, 2021, 10:47:59 AM (9 days ago)
Thread titled "GD cable derailleurs!"
"Like medical doctors, most lawyers are incompetent and a large percentage of them cannot make a living at the work and become things like legal advisors to politicians or corporate lawyers that need never enter a courtroom in their lives."

You do say "most" so I guess we can maybe let this one slide. Most doctors are incompetent according to you. Yet you went to one anyway. A neurologist. Apparently you happened to find one of the not incompetent doctors. Good.

I mentioned that I had burned my lungs with poison gas working for the military, and he looked at the major X-rays, CAT scans and MRI's that are part of the public record now and he said that I had fully recovered. Well, I took that with a grain of salt because I'm the one hacking and coughing under exertion.

Burned your lungs with poison gas? Poison gas was outlawed in warfare in 1925. Before you were born.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Geneva-Gas-Protocol
You said you were in the Air Force in prior posts. In World War 1, was poisonous gas dropped from airplanes as bombs? (I don't think in WW1 planes even dropped bombs.) Or was it shot out of artillery? I'm thinking it was deployed by artillery. Not airplanes. So why would the US Air Force be monkeying around with banned, outlawed poison gas bombs when you were in the Air Force?

When I was sure that I had covid my GP ordered an antibody test and chest X-rays from a local small time medical center. They didn't find any antibodies probably because it was too soon after the infection but the X-ray interpreter said that he had never seen lungs scarred like mine. So Doctors tend to be so specialized that they can do nothing else. Fauci, never having any real experience in communicable diseases has again and again showed himself to know absolutely nothing about covid-19 and is completely unaware that it was gone with the end of Flu season the last week of April last year. It isn't as if you couldn't have simply found that information by looking it up in the CDC's own data banks, it is that it never even occurs to him to do so.

GP = General Practitioner. Doctor. "local small time medical center". So you are using medical doctors plus your neurologist despite you claiming "Like medical doctors, most lawyers are incompetent". Huh? But I suppose this is like Trump saying Covid does not exist and is imaginary but getting the vaccine in secrecy. Or McConnell saying corporations should stay out of politics in Georgia voting but reaching under the table to steal as many corporate donations as possible.

https://www.zippia.com/advice/dr-ant...uci-resume-cv/
Jay posted Fauci's resume earlier.
It looks like Fauci has been specializing in infectious disease since he started as a doctor in 1966. Is that when you were in the Air Force getting poisonous gas? Even his internship/residency was in infectious diseases. I think "infectious" and "communicable", like you wrote, are the same thing..
https://www.verywellhealth.com/the-d...seases-4151985

So Covid-19 was gone by the end of the flu season, end of April 2020. Hmm.
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm
At the end of April 2020 there were 72,370 Covid deaths. Go down to the first table in the link above and click at the bottom to change it to Month.
The table says there are now a total of 552,032 Covid deaths in the USA. I think its closer to 600k to be honest. The difference between 72 and 552, is about 480,000. So the CDC says Covid has killed 480,000 people in the prior 12 months, from end of April 2020 to end of April 2021. Do you think all those 480k dead people were faked? Do you think they buried or cremated fake bodies, empty caskets? That is quite a conspiracy. We better get those Qanon experts working on this. We could topple the whole world with a conspiracy like this. And I find it quite odd that all the other countries in the world are also reporting lots of dead people and infected people from this fake Covid too. It would be a really good conspiracy to fool the whole USA that Covid is fake and no one actually died. But how do you fool India, China, Russia, all of Europe, and every other country in the world too?
Old April 23rd 21, 04:21 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

[...]

I guess you don't speak English and couldn't understand the difference between being incompetent at one specialty and competent in another. You appear to be incompetent at everything.

Burned your lungs with poison gas? Poison gas was outlawed in warfare in 1925. Before you were born.
https://www.britannica.com/event/Geneva-Gas-Protocol

I understand that you are completely uneducated in the world about you and hence you can say nothing but ignorance, But Desert Storm and our invasion of Iraq was all about the development of weapons of mass destruction by Iraq, Among these weapons were approximately 500 tons of poison gas which was detected using my detector and destroyed on the spot, and 350 tons of yellowcake uranium which was seized by the US and smuggled into the US via Canada so that no terrorist group could discover it before it was safely in the hands of the AEC. We also discovered large laboratories dedicated to the development of biological weapons but they were closed down after Desert Storm and the contents age and die extremely rapidly offering no danger. But I'm sure that you are so smart you know better. How does it feel being a mindless jackass?

So Covid-19 was gone by the end of the flu season, end of April 2020. Hmm..
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

You are pathetic and will remain so for your entire life.

Go to https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/c...ess_deaths.htm

Scroll down the page to "Options" and then over on the right side of the page mark "Weekly Number of Deaths by Cause Group"

Then hit the button "Update Dashboard"

Below this you will find the charts that show actual cause of death. Covid-19 is an influenza and hence a Respiratory Disease. You can see a small spike in the March to April time period. This "spike" consists of approximately 2000 people that died. To the right of that you can see another spike under Circulatory Diseases. These were old and sick people that were slated to die over the calendar year from their heart diseases etc. This group was squeezed into a two month period just like they are in every uncontrolled virus season.

Using your mouse pointer you can point at the end of that spike when the levels of Respiratory Diseases returned to the yearly norm of Pneumonia deaths and THAT is the last week of April.

I realize that you will do absolutely anything to try and prove Fauci correct but he isn't and he is a liar and knows he is. What's more, a additional increase in deaths of a half million plus over the yearly normal of 2.8 million would represent a 20% increase in deaths. If there were an increase in this number of deaths the streets would be filled with burial convoys from mortuaries and there hasn't been.

Furthermore, the yellow lines on the charts represent 2021 and the death rates presently are 30% below normal over the last 10 years. So exactly where are all of these deaths coming from? If far FEWER people are dying why are they saying that MORE people are dying?

None of the numbers add up. Medical facilities were paid $39,000 per covid-19 death to clean up a pandemic death and another $11,000 to be sure and report it. 538,000 covid-19 deaths would represent over $27 Billion. While medical facilities certainly misreported anything as a covid death, there are still more than 50% higher covid deaths reported than could be accounted for by medical facility reports. So someone is making money off of reporting deaths of people that never existed.

Russell, you are stupid and I would suggest that you stick to arguing about what pedal is better.
Old April 23rd 21, 05:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Lou Holtman[_5_]

Op vrijdag 23 april 2021 om 17:21:55 UTC+2 schreef :
[...]

How did COVID 19 end at the end of April 2020? Did they flip a switch? Here in The Netherlands they still report around 30 people that died because of COVID 19 every day. The ICU's are occupied with 50-60 year olds at the moment. How is that possible? Colleague mine, a healthy 60 year old, got infected 2 months ago and ended up in hospital (just not in ICU). Last week he visited us at work. He had to take the elevator because he could still not manage to take the stairs to the first floor and after an hour he was exhausted and had to go home. Whether the measures are proportional is another discussion but stating that COVID 19 deaths ended last April is offensive to the people involved. Duane asked you to stop this nonsense. Please do. Don't pretend you are an expert on everything. You are not. Nobody is, me included. Please don't answer, just act.

Lou
Old April 23rd 21, 11:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 9:26:58 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

Lou, it didn't end. Like all flu's people weren't catching it any more for a variety of reasons. 1. In the first place 60% of the population were immune to it. This is probably because there are a dozen or so corona viruses in circulation at all times and most of them are pretty nearly identical with only slight differences. If you're immune to one since you caught it before and got over it (most cause no symptoms) and it is like the covid-19, your immune system already knows what to do. Of the 40% that did catch the covid virus, over half were asymptomatic - that means that they didn't even know they had it. Another 20% had very slight symptoms. similar to allergies or a spring cold. A TINY portion of people had rather serious reactions - trouble breathing for most. This was generally not even treated since people simply slept on their sides. For worse cases they had a great deal of difficulty breathing and this is quite frightening and this is the portion that are the subject of every scare story in the media. Today this group is pretty easily treated with Asthma medication since the problems are very similar and the treatment the same for either. Now they did frighten many people so badly that they thought that they were having very serious symptoms and early on they were placing these people on ventilators. 90% of people put on a ventilator do not survive since they usually develop bacterial infections.

In any case, like all influenza's, most people have been exposed to it and have developed immunity to it.

I don't HAVE to be an expert on it. I have spent 50 years doing research and development which taught me HOW to both find and read the data provided by other sources. That original data came from China and was entirely unreliable. Other data was handed out by WHO who were plainly in the pocket of China. But the statistics coming out of Northeastern Italy told the entire story and most people not only didn't know how to find it but they didn't know what to do with it if they did find it.

Finally, the REAL information was gathered by the US CDC and when you knew how to interpret it is told everything there is to know.

One of the things I would expect to impress you is that there are 30% less deaths from all reasons in the US right now, This despite that gross obesity is still rampant. With a DEATH RATE THAT FAR BELOW NORMAL how do you suppose they can be claiming that millions are being infected and thousands dying?

Pneumococcal Pneumonia is by far the largest killer or older Americans. This is not controlled very well by the available vaccines so this large reduction in deaths is in areas other than pneumonia. And this was because the media had their attempt to frighten people blow up in their face. Instead of shivering in a cellar out of fright, they took thing into their own hands. They started exercising. Running, walking and bike riding suddenly became extremely popular. And circulatory diseases were halted almost in their tracks. Respiratory diseases which also have a base cause of a poor immune system that is boosted with exercise and good diet has fallen as well.

I think that the problem with your view Lou is that you believe that your government is on your side. In fact the very basis of government precludes it being on anyone's side but their own. The US was lucky enough to have a Continental Congress while fresh from a Revolutionary war. The founders saw up close and personal that the greatest danger to any people was their own government and what they would do to increase their power. The rights granted to us in our constitution were NOT to protect us from ourselves but to protect the populace from the government. This is why at the moment our government is attempting to nullify our Constitution and that doesn't bode well for them because every officer in every service gives an oath to serve and protect the Constitution and not the Country.

So, I am not guessing nor using logic nor making wild speculations about covid-19, I am merely stating history. Why do you need a new flu shot every year Lou? Think about that.
Old April 24th 21, 12:28 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 10:21:55 AM UTC-5, wrote:

Russell, you are stupid and I would suggest that you stick to arguing about what pedal is better.

Shimano SPD, no question about that. No argument even needed. Dual sided Shimano SPD pedals can be had for $30. Cheap ones work perfectly. Shimano sandals are great. They accept the SPD cleat. You can walk around perfectly with them. Riding is great. Super comfortable. Get some Shimano SPD dual sided pedals and Shimano sandals and be happy with pedals and cycling shoes for the rest of your life!
Old April 24th 21, 12:35 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 5:28:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I think that the problem with your view Lou is that you believe that your government is on your side. In fact the very basis of government precludes it being on anyone's side but their own.

So you have finally seen the light and admitted that Trump the Golden God King and his Republican dupes were actively working to destroy America and steal as much loot as possible and actively working to overthrow the vote so they could retain power. Congratulations for finally admitting the truth. I am sure you will sleep well tonight.
Old April 26th 21, 11:20 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 8:37:21 PM UTC-5, wrote:
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 4:35:58 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Friday, April 23, 2021 at 5:28:17 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I think that the problem with your view Lou is that you believe that your government is on your side. In fact the very basis of government precludes it being on anyone's side but their own.

So you have finally seen the light and admitted that Trump the Golden God King and his Republican dupes were actively working to destroy America and steal as much loot as possible and actively working to overthrow the vote so they could retain power. Congratulations for finally admitting the truth. I am sure you will sleep well tonight.

Do you mean as opposed to that sock puppet that you believe is President?

"believe is President"? Oh my gosh Tom. Joe Biden is President of the USA.. He was inaugurated on January 20, 2021. The electoral votes from the states were counted and ratified by the US Senate on January 7, 2021. Biden 306, Trump 232. The next vote for president will be Tuesday, November 5, 2024.
Old April 27th 21, 02:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

On Monday, April 26, 2021 at 3:20:09 PM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

If you believe that Biden is anything other than a sock puppet you really have a lot of faith in dementia.

BIKEPRO 2-BIKE CASE, SINGLE-BIKE CASE, WHEEL SAFE FOR SALE Antony Galvan Marketplace 0 April 15th 11 11:40 PM
Case is point! [email protected] UK 32 May 13th 07 11:58 PM
Bike Case - Transit Case TC-1 $25 mike Marketplace 0 November 14th 06 05:08 AM
What airline bike case to buy? (Trico Iron Case or XPORT Cargo Case?) Robert Hayden General 2 July 14th 06 04:26 PM
S&S travel bike-their hard case or the soft case? eflayer2 Techniques 11 February 12th 05 01:07 AM