has Lemond lost his damn mind?

Old May 23rd 07, 12:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Donald Munro

Default has Lemond lost his damn mind?

Ewoud Dronkert wrote:
You switch between that and GMT.

I knew I shouldn't have sampled some of Curtis's infinite improbability
formaldehyde.

Old May 23rd 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On Wed, 23 May 2007 13:01:58 +0200, Donald Munro
wrote:

You switch between that and GMT.

I knew I shouldn't have sampled some of Curtis's infinite improbability
formaldehyde.

Supposedly my sliding doors in time are fixed. Time will tell.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 23rd 07, 02:14 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Curtis L. Russell

On 22 May 2007 20:35:11 -0700, Bill C wrote:

On May 22, 2:57 pm, Curtis L. Russell wrote:

And for what its worth, the Northeastern Native Americans often gave
as well as they took, when it came to the U.S. Google to see the worst
loss by U.S. troops to Native Americans, both in numbers and
percentages. Hint: it ain't Little Bighorn and Custer.

Curtis L. Russell
My only authoritativeness is that I met Ben Nighthorse Campbell when
all he did was make jewelry. Still can't afford most of it, but I wish
I could.

Hey Curtis
This is local for me and I regularly ride through and around it. Also
learned to trout fish on the Deerfield river out behind the
settlement.

http://www.1704.deerfield.history.museum/

Lot of this happened through he
http://www.usahistory.info/NewEnglan...ilips-War.html

Interesting legend from here too:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angel_of_Hadley

Kind of like the Templar cavalry at Bannockburn on a smaller scale ;-)
Bill C

OK, getting closer, but no cookie. The key is 'U.S.troops'. We're not
counting any bleeding Brits.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...
Old May 24th 07, 02:47 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
RonSonic

On Thu, 24 May 2007 12:39:49 +0200, Andrew Price wrote:

On Tue, 22 May 2007 00:10:12 -0400, RonSonic
wrote:

On 21 May 2007 18:34:00 -0700, wrote:

Where is leever big enough to pry DubbleYew Bush head out of
ass?

I think the answer to that question would interest quite a number of
people ...

Spend more time on these mysteries and less on who has what
accent and then maybe your neighbors will re-elect you village idiot
one day.

Yep, he's American.

You may be right - the IP address his post came from [148.129.74.42]
resolves as "Bureau of the Census, Washington, DC"

Everyone projects. It's reasonable up to a point. The best ways to know what
others are thinking and doing are either previous history or based on how you
would react. Like I said, up to a point. The problem is that foreigners are,
well, foreign and do not think of things the same way we do.

Bush haters are already a bit blinkered, and assume everybody hates Bush and
hates him for the same reasons. Or, that everyone hates America for the same
reasons. Remember after 9/11 all the talk about "why they hate us" and so many
people filled that blank page with their own hates instead of realizing that a
Jihadi really doesn't care about Kyoto or whether the Florida recounts were
handled on the up and up.

Anyway, this guy's crap is all local, very American. The pronunciation gag
doesn't make sense unless you are very familiar with American accents. John
Cleese could pull it off, but he's a native English speaker of sorts.

Ron