{Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

Old October 13th 20, 06:15 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_2_]

Default {Politics so we don't have to change the subject.

In front of the union workers who were ordered to attend Biden's rally he AGAIN said that 100,000 people a day were dying from covid-19. His entire message is "I am not going to tell you what I believe, you have to elect me to find out". Exactly what sort of message is that? Gun Grabber Beto as Secretary of State? Bernie Sanders was bragging about how great Russia and communism was when he spent one of his honeymoons in Moscow. I noted that people were standing in ****ing BREAD LINES when he was saying how great it was. What did Sanders reply? "That was a good thing". Think about that for a minute. The Democrat Party PLATFORM is the entire communist platform that Bernie ran under and then Biden says he is a moderate.

Biden said that he was going to raise the taxes ON EVERYONE. Now when that went over like a rock he said that he meant only the rich. But it would be possible to make ANY of his supposed plans such as the new green deal and Medicare for all including illegal aliens if you took every single cent that the top TEN percent of the country owns. The bottom end of the top 10% is an income level of about $150,000/yr or a married couple who both work. My youngest daughter makes almost that much as a legal aid at Kaiser Hospitals.. My oldest daughter household income was that and she is a manger of a Ross store and her husband was a telephone computer problem advisor.

I'm sure that Frank thinks that all of this in some manner makes perfect sense, but to anyone capable of independent thought it most assuredly couldn't.