on Bush and his crashes

Old October 29th 04, 02:13 AM
Al Klein

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 20:26:06 GMT, Lady Chatterly
said in rec.radio.scanner:

Half Usenet is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever
enough to take indecent advantage of them.

Who are you accusing of taking advantage of you?
Old October 29th 04, 02:15 AM
Mark Hickey

(George Herbert Walker) wrote:

snip
With you, it's always difficult to know whether you simply don't have
a clue what you are talking about, or are deliberately attempting to
divert, obfuscate, mislead and confuse. The latter seems more
plausible here, because I specifically denied that the so-called wire
beneath his tie was that, and yet you still keep going back to it.

I am talking about the cable visible on his back, going from the
device to his neck. I presume you have asked, "why is it so thick when
I could make it thinner, since earphone wires are so thin and could be
even thinner?". Bzzzz: the systems available for this puporse, such as
in the link I provided above, do not use a wire to the ear. They use a
wire to the neck, and the system works by induction. As you can see
from the link, the wires are about the thickness of those observed
under Bush's jacket. That is the way these things are made and that is
what he wore.

snip

Please make an effort to at least TRY to keep up here, "George".

The discussion that I was participating in was the other conspiracy
theory (...'scuse me, ONE of the other conspiracy theories) that had
"photographic proof" of a large cable running outside the POTUS' shirt
and under his tie.

I guess you'd like to start a discussion as to why the most powerful
man on earth would have to use a wire large enough to be visible
through his jacket when any police department can wire up any
crackhead so even a reasonably good pat-down won't discover the wire.

If so, please carry on without me.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $695 ti frame
Old October 29th 04, 03:18 AM
Al Klein

On 28 Oct 2004 09:02:37 -0700, (George Herbert
Walker) said in rec.radio.scanner:

-why not listen and watch GWB's own assessment of the quality of his
assistants, and of their role in his political life:

http://anon.salon.speedera.net/anon....Uncensored.mov

Kind of sums it all up, doesn't it? He's a one-fingered kind of guy.

Our God-fearing, Christian, born-again, holy President and Messiah in
chief

You left out college-failing-except-for-Papa, military deserting,
lying, etc.

couldn't be a petulant, French-clothed,
Georges-de-Paris-tailored, preening, vulgar jackass who gives the "up
yours" to female assistants, could he?

Any friend of his god's can't be trusted. After all, they believe
that no lie in the furtherance of their beliefs is wrong. One of
their religion's founding fathers said so.
Old October 29th 04, 03:28 PM
George Herbert Walker

Mark Hickey wrote in message . ..

The discussion that I was participating in was the other conspiracy
theory

Nice try. In fact, you replied to me. By the way, when will you be
shipping out to Baghdad? $15,000 signing bonus you know.

If so, please carry on without me.

Pleasure. Why don't you hook up with Lady Chatterly? Your analyses
have much in common.

After Nov 2nd, or more realistically, sometime in 2005, perhaps we
will all have the pleasure of carrying on without GWB and the
Halliburton pimp. Imagine, they just sent the Halliburton pimp out to
Hawaii in the hopes of swinging the vote Republican! Or was it to keep
him off the mainland, with things so close?

--
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Please excuse the inconvenience allegedly caused by our son.
Send us the bill for all the damages, and we can settle this to your
satisfaction, without any need for a public record of the incident.

Most Sincerely, George and Bar
Old October 30th 04, 01:50 AM
Al Klein

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004 18:15:49 -0700, Mark Hickey
said in rec.radio.scanner:

I guess you'd like to start a discussion as to why the most powerful
man on earth would have to use a wire large enough to be visible
through his jacket when any police department can wire up any
crackhead so even a reasonably good pat-down won't discover the wire.

Maybe his handlers aren't as smart as the average cop. (Look at who
their boss is.)
Old October 30th 04, 01:52 AM
Al Klein

said in rec.radio.scanner:

Half Usenet is composed of idiots, the other half of people clever
enough to take indecent advantage of them.

Who are you accusing of taking advantage of you?

We all know he's an attention slut. What type of slut are you?

Not yours, dear. Sorry.
Old October 30th 04, 04:35 AM
A Muzi

George Herbert Walker wrote:
-snip insult Cheney-

I kinda like the guy but your gratuitous insult reminds me
of a poll result I read recently in which people's positive
and negative impressions were queried. An awful lot of
people, something like 40%, dislike Cheney. And deeply too.
I was amazed.

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org
Old October 30th 04, 06:16 PM
Al Klein

On Fri, 29 Oct 2004 22:35:55 -0500, A Muzi said
in rec.radio.scanner:

George Herbert Walker wrote:
-snip insult Cheney-

I kinda like the guy

Running the government isn't a popularity contest.

but your gratuitous insult reminds me
of a poll result I read recently in which people's positive
and negative impressions were queried. An awful lot of
people, something like 40%, dislike Cheney. And deeply too.
I was amazed.

Are you also amazed at how many young children like Santa Claus?
(It's called human nature. We like roly-poly nice guys and we dislike
slimy liars.)
Old October 30th 04, 09:03 PM
B i l l S o r n s o n

Al Klein wrote:

(It's called human nature. We like roly-poly nice guys and we dislike
slimy liars.)

Which is why Kerry can't climb in the polls, despite the spate of bad news
last few months.

Bill "people recognize dirtbags (m *&* f)" S.

Old November 1st 04, 04:14 AM
Tom Sherman

George Herbert Walker wrote:

Running the government isn't a popularity contest.

Yup. Under these bozos, it seems more like a fealty contest:

Considering the way many Bush II supporters ignore facts, a cult would
be a better description.

--
Tom Sherman