Two Trolls Jousting ( or is it the Pugilistic Pukes?)

Old August 22nd 05, 11:29 PM
JP

Default Two Trolls Jousting ( or is it the Pugilistic Pukes?)

"x1134x" wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you not understand exponential growth? Humans WILL encroach on
everything even if stuck to your "plans" unless you add into this a
control for how many children people can have. Study some bacteria in
a petri dish of suitable environmental conditions for that bacteria and
watch what happens, You have just seen what will happen to the earth
due to humans and their exponential growth. and please read my post
entitled "What you hosers don't seem to understand about LWS" for the
P.S. message to you mike!

And both assholes crosspost to rec.bicycles.soc
and rec.backcountry and sci.environment and ca.environment
because neither has courtesy, consideration or breeding that one
takes for granted when one leaves the backwoods inbred population
of Deliverance and re-enters normal society.

But typically people who like to get upfront in your face online
are sniveling little cowards when standing face to face, much like the
yapping little cur that snarls behind the fence that protects him slinks
away tail between the legs when there is no fence. The internet is
a great fence to hide behind for a coward.

Old August 24th 05, 05:44 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 22 Aug 2005 22:29:24 GMT, "JP" wrote:

..
.."x1134x" wrote in message
roups.com...
[...]

He says, avoiding using his real name! A real coward's coward, obviously!
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old August 24th 05, 03:03 PM
JP

I'm not a troll posting inflammatory comments to regarding
sports I don't participate in simply to irritate and burn bandwidth.

I have a posting history, unlike your shadow friends who popped
out of nowhere and have only trolled this group.

I have sincere concerns about the environment,
not a specious hypothesis that I use to target an innocent class of people
for my own personal and unstated reasons.

I am a responsible pet owner and I take that committment seriously.

Old August 25th 05, 11:34 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Wed, 24 Aug 2005 14:03:27 GMT, "JP" wrote:

..I'm not a troll posting inflammatory comments to regarding
..sports I don't participate in simply to irritate and burn bandwidth.
..
..I have a posting history, unlike your shadow friends who popped
..out of nowhere and have only trolled this group.
..
..I have sincere concerns about the environment,

But you are afraid to use your real name, probably because you are LYING.

Old August 26th 05, 05:17 PM
JP

Default Lying Puke

I'm not lying, Puke, you are.

You know full well that mountain biking has virtually no effect on
"wilderness" or "wildlife" yet you post ad nauseum with your
pretend factoids and maliccious insults.

You post simply because you have a bug up your ass about
your own little SF park and a personal grudge. No one in
the "real" world will listen to you, not environmentalists,
not park enforcement, not politicians. The only forum you
have are the crackpot conferences you present your bogus
research to and whoever takes the bait here. The other
groups you crosspost to (rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,
sci.environment,ca.environment) have blocked your posts
or simply ignore you.

You don't even have the intellectual integrity to respond
when someone takes the time to respond with a cogent reasoned
argument. Your cowardly retreat is marked by "Yawn" or
"Did you say something?"

In these days of identity theft only a fool offers identification to an
anonymous forum.
A cubicle dwelling loser like you has nothing to lose.
I have a business and a family.
If we meet face to face I'll introduce myself.
Then you can call me "liar" to my face and see what ensues.
I doubt though that you would have the backbone to make it personal.
You like to yap behind the safety of the fence.

Old August 26th 05, 09:53 PM
Mike Vandeman

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:17:30 GMT, "JP" wrote:

..I'm not lying, Puke, you are.
..
[...]

Your threat is duly noted, bully.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old August 27th 05, 01:58 AM

.
[...]

"and bully for you!" TR 1903.

Old August 28th 05, 04:54 PM
JP

wrote:

.If we meet face to face I'll introduce myself.
.Then you can call me "liar" to my face and see what ensues.
.I doubt though that you would have the backbone to make it personal.
.You like to yap behind the safety of the fence.

Your threat is duly noted, bully.

Bully? Threat?

No, not at all. Just pointing out your lack of backbone
in addition to your lack of facts and logic.

But seriously Puke, why do you waste your time?
The National Park Service is considering opening
our wilderness to dirtbikes and snowmobiles.
Entire mountaintops are removed in coal mining operations.
Clear cutting of mountainsides has created massive habitat
destruction and destroyed the viability of entire river ecosystems.
Shrimp farming is destroying estuary habitats throughout the Gulf.
So much ecological damage is going on that one like yourself,
an empty-lived lonely man with no responsibilities and lots of time
could address and possibly have a real impact.

But you single out mountain bikes as an ecological threat.
If, hypothetically speaking, EVERY mountain biker was as
irresponsible as you claim it still would not add a measurable
threat to wilderness ecology. Let's be honest after all,
hikers are an irresponsible bunch, leaving litter, trespassing
on restricted lands and and starting forest fires with discarded cigarettes.

No one takes you seriously as you rant from the safety of your cubicle.
Why don't you come clean with your motivations?
You don't give a damn for the environment.

Old August 29th 05, 12:03 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 15:54:35 GMT, "JP" wrote:

..
.."Mike Vandeman" wrote in message
. ..
.. On Fri, 26 Aug 2005 16:17:30 GMT, "JP"
..wrote:
..
[...]

Did you say something?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Dealing with Trolls Tony Raven UK 6 December 3rd 04 10:24 PM
Jousting sockmonster Unicycling 33 August 17th 04 11:00 PM
20th USPRO Philly to be the last one?? Ronde Champ Racing 6 June 1st 04 01:55 AM