Phonak is back...

Old November 2nd 09, 11:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Keith

Default Phonak is back...

Same old, same old
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/evan...c-organisation
Evans is so na夫e or just greedy, he's clearly been offered a bundle.

Andy Rihs, John Lelangue (the idiot who allowed Perreiro to go on a 30
minute breakaway and possibly pushed Landis over the brink) what a
fine team, and as far as I can tell zero support for a GT other than
the ageing Hincapie who might soon have to chop off his leg based on
how it currently looks.
Old November 2nd 09, 12:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
bar

On Nov 2, 5:09*am, Keith wrote:
Same old, same oldhttp://www.cyclingnews.com/news/evans-confident-in-bmc-organisation
Evans is so na夫e or just greedy, he's clearly been offered a bundle.

Andy Rihs, John Lelangue (the idiot who allowed Perreiro to go on a 30
minute breakaway and possibly pushed Landis over the brink) what a
fine team, and as far as I can tell zero support for a GT other than
the ageing Hincapie who might soon have to chop off his leg based on
how it currently looks.

dumbass,

thanks. just when i almost had that nasty veiny image purged from my
mind, you go and remind me about it. that said, i think hincapie will
be helpful to evans (unless his leg has other ideas)

-b-
Old November 2nd 09, 01:08 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

bar wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:09 am, Keith wrote:
Same old, same oldhttp://www.cyclingnews.com/news/evans-confident-in-bmc-organisation
Evans is so na夫e or just greedy, he's clearly been offered a bundle.

Andy Rihs, John Lelangue (the idiot who allowed Perreiro to go on a 30
minute breakaway and possibly pushed Landis over the brink) what a
fine team, and as far as I can tell zero support for a GT other than
the ageing Hincapie who might soon have to chop off his leg based on
how it currently looks.

dumbass,

thanks. just when i almost had that nasty veiny image purged from my
mind, you go and remind me about it. that said, i think hincapie will
be helpful to evans (unless his leg has other ideas)

-b-

can anyone provide a link to the postal bus pictures?
Old November 2nd 09, 02:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

z wrote:
bar wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:09 am, Keith wrote:
Same old, same
oldhttp://www.cyclingnews.com/news/evans-confident-in-bmc-organisation
Evans is so na夫e or just greedy, he's clearly been offered a bundle.

Andy Rihs, John Lelangue (the idiot who allowed Perreiro to go on a 30
minute breakaway and possibly pushed Landis over the brink) what a
fine team, and as far as I can tell zero support for a GT other than
the ageing Hincapie who might soon have to chop off his leg based on
how it currently looks.

dumbass,

thanks. just when i almost had that nasty veiny image purged from my
mind, you go and remind me about it. that said, i think hincapie will
be helpful to evans (unless his leg has other ideas)

-b-

can anyone provide a link to the postal bus pictures?

"hincapie postal bus" will find them. Or maybe "hincapie gay bus".

Bob Schwartz
Old November 2nd 09, 05:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_2_]

Bob Schwartz wrote:

z wrote:
bar wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:09 am, Keith wrote:
[...]

Nicely done. I'm not sure I could have handled this post much better
myself.

Magilla

Old November 2nd 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
z wrote:
bar wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:09 am, Keith wrote:
[...]

Tried "hincapie postal bus" and "hincapie discovery bus", couldn't find 'em
Old November 2nd 09, 08:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Bob Schwartz[_3_]

z wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
z wrote:
bar wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:09 am, Keith wrote:
[...]

http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...rs=&saf e=off

Bob Schwartz
Old November 2nd 09, 11:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bob Schwartz wrote:
z wrote:
Bob Schwartz wrote:
z wrote:
bar wrote:
On Nov 2, 5:09 am, Keith wrote:
[...]

Thanks. I was looking under Images.

In the News: Phonak might take back Tyler Jason Spaceman Racing 0 March 14th 05 04:25 AM
Phonak back in ProTour [email protected] Racing 6 February 3rd 05 03:52 AM
Phonak back to Protour Jenko Racing 1 February 1st 05 04:00 PM
Phonak Should Hire Tyler Back Diablo Scott Racing 2 December 6th 04 01:46 AM
Phonak Should Hire Tyler Back Diablo Scott Racing 0 December 1st 04 11:52 PM