Damn!!!

Old July 4th 06, 10:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Damn!!!

Looks like it's up to you Sandy! What a game though.
I'll be pulling for France from here.
Bill C

Old July 4th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Bill C a écrit :
Looks like it's up to you Sandy! What a game though.
I'll be pulling for France from here.
Bill C

Half the dream game is gone.
Worry not - we'll assure Portugal whips Italy.
We'll celebrate tomorrow night anyway.
Football is for celebrations, and winning is incidental.

--

Bonne route !

Sandy
Verneuil-sur-Seine FR
Old July 5th 06, 12:15 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Sandy wrote:
Bill C a écrit :

Looks like it's up to you Sandy! What a game though.
I'll be pulling for France from here.
Bill C

Half the dream game is gone.
Worry not - we'll assure Portugal whips Italy.
We'll celebrate tomorrow night anyway.
Football is for celebrations, and winning is incidental.

tsk, tsk!

Steve

(OT) Damn New Neighbor Bill Sornson General 41 January 2nd 06 02:32 PM
Damn Puncture Mark \(MSA\) UK 6 October 25th 05 09:20 AM
Damn. Missed the day. Not Responding UK 0 March 19th 05 07:02 PM
"Does anybody think about just obeying the damn law?" Mr_Kingkillaha Mountain Biking 0 March 17th 05 10:09 PM
Damn pedals... Jon Bond Mountain Biking 2 August 6th 03 07:02 PM