rasmussen

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 16th 06, 02:01 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default rasmussen

So what does the 6th stage of the tour de suisse mean
for the reigning TDF KOM. From what I read he was
in a break that was still away when it hit the last
late climb. He jumped off and still got run over
by the top of GC guys in that race. I guess the
8 minutes he finished off the pace in the end was
probably mostly because he turned sightseer. But?

Michael Rasmussen Michael Racing 37 August 9th 05 03:25 AM
Rasmussen Texan Australia 29 August 1st 05 02:59 AM
Poor Rasmussen TimC Australia 12 July 24th 05 10:03 AM
Rasmussen Thomas Lund Racing 9 July 17th 05 08:10 PM
Rasmussen and Virenque have attacked the descent Roberto Rogerio Mountain Biking 1 July 16th 04 07:24 PM