Aero vs Fujin SLII

Old May 12th 06, 01:40 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default Aero vs Fujin SLII

I have been riding my Strada almost daily for the last month or so....
So I am really biased again in favor of the highracer. Yet I find
myself very curious about how the low super light Challenge Fujin SLII
compares against the Aero in comfort, speed, and handling. Anyone here
with experience on both bikes?

Jim Reilly
Reading PA