Wilderness Q&A

Old March 1st 08, 01:45 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

Default Wilderness Q&A

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 11:42:16 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

If you put as much energy into hiking and walking yourself as you do
flapping your gums and copying other's articles, you could do the
atlantic to pacific in record time...

Do other people here realize our Berkley "environmental" dietary hero,
mike, was a coward from the military??

Nonsense. The government decided the country would be better off with
me finishing my degree, like all the other people who got deferments.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 1st 08, 04:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

--

LoL...just what the country needed at that time. Another Chef. I know
more about you than you could ever imagine. Trust me folks. I have
Old March 1st 08, 02:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment

On Feb 29, 11:55*pm, "
wrote:
Nonsense. The government decided the country would be better off with
me finishing my degree, like all the other people who got deferments.
--

LoL...just what the country needed at that time. Another Chef. I know
more about you than you could ever imagine. Trust me folks. I have
called it all so far, he's a fraud and a joke. Even to his own
community and others opposing MtBers, he is not respected. Oh, by the
way...I thought you didn't read my posts! Berkley rear rider...mikey.

Mr. PHD (Pile it Higher and Deeper) I will gladly help you with your
venture (wildlife habitat that is off-limits to
humans ("pure habitat"). Want to help?)

Anyone else willing to help? We can all meet Mike with our bikes and
ride while he hikes to survey the areas that he has in mind for his
cause. Keep in mind Mike if we ride we will be able to speed of the
process. The reason we ride, speed and thrills.
Old March 1st 08, 08:44 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Beej Jorgensen

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Then what you all have been saying about not being allowed in various
parks & Wildernesses is a LIE: you DO have access, because you can
WALK.

Ok. Mountain bikers should have the same access as hikers to all these
areas. Let's put that on a proposal right now to ebparks.

Then you can go to them and say, "Yeah, but I mean only mountain bikers
who are hiking." And there can be a blustery debate.

What exactly did happen with you and Sierra Club, Mike? Wait! Don't
answer that; let me go get a PBJ first.

-Beej

Old March 2nd 08, 02:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

What exactly did happen with you and Sierra Club, Mike? *Wait! *Don't
answer that; let me go get a PBJ first.

-Beej

LoL...at least we got to the bottom of the PhD...he stayed in college
as long as possible to avoid VIetnam...lol. In fact, he entered for
the sole purpose to avoid but he will never fess up on all those
facts. It was nice to see him at least openly say he did attend while
the war was going on..."but his country decided he was better off
finishing his degree..." lol. Whatever mikey. anyway you spell it, you
remain a fraud.

Onto the Mtbing, etc. Yesterday, I went for a pretty extensive hike at
a local state park...cold and wintry with lotsa snow. He chose to hike
it. It was a strenuous hike and it got me thinking...If Mtbs were gone
from the picture...would mikey go after cross country skiers?
snowshoers? etc? I firmly believe he would go after whoever he could,
because Bi-Polars like Mikey with personality disorders, like Mikey
has...will never be content. There will always be that need for
conflict and drama. Another interesting fact came to mind on the hike
and we talked about this on our trip. There were signs of snowmobiles
on several of the trails. I don't like sleds in general but we talked
about how giving them access to certain areas of the park probably
generates some revenue thus allowing for freedom of use at other times
for us hikers or whoever. We don't have a fee to pay going into the
park...etc. Which we believe will be just around the corner. But it
was just an interesting thought.

Personally, If I felt a admittance fee would help finance trail
maintenance, upkeep, offset general costs, etc. I would be more than
happy...but in this day and age when we should be investing back home
for the people...it is sad to see these projects and parks pushed to
the back of the table and budgets cut so the uppers can stuff their
pockets with oil profits.

Old March 2nd 08, 07:46 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.backcountry,ca.environment,sci.environment
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 06:59:33 -0800 (PST), wrote:

On Feb 29, 11:55*pm, "
wrote:
[...]

Thanks for demonstrating just how idiotic mountain bikers are. Not
that we needed any more proof than we already had.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 2nd 08, 07:48 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 20:44:57 +0000 (UTC), Beej Jorgensen
wrote:

Mike Vandeman wrote:
Then what you all have been saying about not being allowed in various
parks & Wildernesses is a LIE: you DO have access, because you can
WALK.

Ok. Mountain bikers should have the same access as hikers to all these
areas. Let's put that on a proposal right now to ebparks.

Then you can go to them and say, "Yeah, but I mean only mountain bikers
who are hiking." And there can be a blustery debate.

Only among idiots like you, who can't think.

Old March 2nd 08, 07:50 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 18:43:58 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

[...]

Did you say something? I didn't think so.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old March 3rd 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike

Mike...you LIAR. Remember you dumb *******...I don't Mt bike but you
keep saying I do. Also...there is no need to try and boost your own
ego by repeatedly telling yourself You are smart...Face it. You are a
Fraud...which has been Proven over and over...a fake...once again,
proven over and over in Hundreds of posts with FACTS from everyone
except you. Your site alone proves most of these FACTS. They are
FACTS. not opinions such as your info...they are our own research and
information we obtained which are FACTS. We don't borrow everyone
elses info and quotes such as you...but we expect it from you.
FACTS...you have a very hard time with FACTS. Similar to telling
yourself you went to college because your "country needed
you"...rather than say, yeah...I hid from the draft. All facts.

By the Way...I will already respond with your usual boring un-
intelligent responses.

DUH...to the idea that we already know your a dick and a fraud...
Did you say something...which you know we did because you're so
****ing stupid you keep responding to all of our posts.

Typical MTBers....which I think there is a resentment that stems back
to some traumatic event...like breaking a seat and ending up with the
post up your ass..finding out you liked it and then being ridiculed
because fact, you are gay, but don't fess up because your afraid of
the stigma...so you blame the whole thing on MTbers...

you are pathetic. End scene....