Another Bicycle Dream

Old May 6th 04, 02:35 AM
Mike Kruger

Default Another Bicycle Dream

""El Paisano"" wrote in message

Ryan Cousineau has qualities you need as you make this transition.

Might be something to that.

IIRC, on a recent visit Claire borrowed a bike from Ryan, and had a minor
accident on the bike. As we all would have, she apologized and sought Ryan's
forgiveness. She probably felt bad about it until this forgiveness was
granted.

The memory of this interaction may involve feeling that Ryan is a person of
influence, or that meeting Ryan has the trauma one associates with meeting
those of great power to ask a boon, or that Ryan has / can bestow qualities
either by his personal example or by fiat.

--
---
Mike Kruger

Old May 6th 04, 02:52 AM
cheg

Default Another Bicycle Dream interpretation

"AustinMN" wrote in message
news
cheg wrote:
"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
om...
Another dream with a bicycle theme -- looking for interpretations...

snippage
supposed to be the Sh'ma. Rather, this is the one traditionally
translated as: "May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my
heart be acceptable unto Thee O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer"

The prayer is from Psalm 137, also well known as the reggae song "By the

rivers
of Babylon".

You must have a different bible. I can find Claire's quote in Psalm 19:14,
but nothing even close in Psalm 137.

Austin (Of course, _I've_ never made a mistake...)
--
I'm pedaling as fast as I durn well please!
There are no X characters in my address

Quite right, I know more about reggae songs than about bible verses. The bible
was still in Latin when I was in the mill.

Old May 6th 04, 06:21 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article m,
"Mike Kruger" wrote:

""El Paisano"" wrote in message

Ryan Cousineau has qualities you need as you make this transition.

Might be something to that.

IIRC, on a recent visit Claire borrowed a bike from Ryan, and had a minor
accident on the bike. As we all would have, she apologized and sought Ryan's
forgiveness. She probably felt bad about it until this forgiveness was
granted.

Yah right. What she's never mentioned is that I'm a mediocre bike
handler. Technically, the accident may have been Claire's responsibility
(she was behind), but practically speaking, I had every chance to avoid
this situation, but my erratic riding greatly contributed to the
accident.

The memory of this interaction may involve feeling that Ryan is a person of
influence, or that meeting Ryan has the trauma one associates with meeting
those of great power to ask a boon, or that Ryan has / can bestow qualities
either by his personal example or by fiat.

The only place I have great power is in my legs, and in the Fabrizio
Mazzoleni Fan Club, membership: 2.

--
Ryan Cousineau, http://www.sfu.ca/~rcousine/wiredcola/
President, Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club
Old May 6th 04, 06:22 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
"\"El Paisano\"" wrote:

"Claire Petersky" wrote in message
om...
Another dream with a bicycle theme -- looking for interpretations...

You are striving towards your ideals in life and are passing into a new
stage along that path. Hindering your journey are a repression of you
feelings, a ristricted way of thinking, and negative influences from your
past.

Ryan Cousineau has qualities you need as you make this transition.

That's an interesting interpretation.

Old May 6th 04, 05:35 PM
Mike Latondresse

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
:

The only place I have great power is in my legs, and in the
Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club, membership: 2.

2 eh. Well as Fab said I would not join any club that would have me as
a member (Fab did day that didn't he?)

Old May 6th 04, 07:07 PM
Tom Keats

In article ,
Rick Onanian writes:

Seriously, though, I assume it's something to do with purchases and
taxes...?

Close. But more like purchases and import duty, as
well as keeping things that aren't allowd across
the border, like possibly disease-bearing plants,
within their national boundaries.

It's the wording the crossing guards use, when they
ask: "Do you have anything to declare?"

E.g: If I went down to Bellingham WA for a flat of MGD,
the proper thing to do when crossing back into Canada
would be to 'declare' it at the border crossing, and
then probably have to pay thrice the original price.
But real, American MGD is worth it, compared to the
brewed-under-license version available here.

cheers,
Tom

--
-- Powered by FreeBSD
Above address is just a spam midden.
Old May 6th 04, 07:21 PM
David Reuteler

Tom Keats wrote:
But real, American MGD is worth it, compared to the
brewed-under-license version available here.

lol. as an american bred in milwaukee, wisconsin and extremely familiar with
MGD (per milwaukee, i prefer blatz cream ale or even PBR) i truly appreciate
this great example of the canadian sense of humour.
--
david reuteler

Old May 7th 04, 01:08 AM
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Mike Latondresse wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote in
:

The only place I have great power is in my legs, and in the
Fabrizio Mazzoleni Fan Club, membership: 2.

2 eh. Well as Fab said I would not join any club that would have me as
a member (Fab did day that didn't he?)

As Fab would say, close enough.

It's just me 'n Claire,
Old May 7th 04, 01:16 AM
Tom Keats

In article ,
David Reuteler writes:
Tom Keats wrote:
But real, American MGD is worth it, compared to the
brewed-under-license version available here.

lol. as an american bred in milwaukee, wisconsin and extremely familiar with
MGD (per milwaukee, i prefer blatz cream ale or even PBR) i truly appreciate
this great example of the canadian sense of humour.

Milwaukee PBR is a fine example of American brewing.
I mean that, with all my heart.

cheers,
Tom