2004 Midwest Unicycling Regionals - May 8, 2004

Old March 30th 04, 07:21 PM
Gilby

Default 2004 Midwest Unicycling Regionals - May 8, 2004

Everyone's invited to the 2004 Midwest Unicycling Regionals that will be
on May 8 and 9, 2004 in St. Paul, Minnesota. The regionals is packed
with some fun events and less formal competitions (which helps riders
prepare for NAUCC and UNICON).

On Saturday, the fun begins at 8:30 AM with the fun events, races, and
trials competition (arranged by Trialsmaster Max). Then on Saturday
afternoon, there will be the Standard Skill, Individual and Pairs
competitions. In the evening, we will have and exciting Hockey
Tournament.

On Sunday afternoon, there will be a MUni ride.

If you have any questions or need more information about regionals, feel
free to contact myself or Connie Cotter (Constance.Cotter at udlp dot
com).

- Gilby

--
Gilby - Unicyclist.com Webmaster
Gilby's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1

Old March 30th 04, 07:28 PM
yoopers

Gilby,

The Unicycle University gang is looking forward to it. See you there.

Bruce

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old March 31st 04, 06:21 AM
Max_Dingemans

*cough* Bump *cough*

--
Max_Dingemans - Hey Look, who's that?

BLAH!
Max_Dingemans's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/1981

Old March 31st 04, 06:29 AM
Mojoe

Oh man,
I really want to come up for the muni ride on Sunday. I just checked the
calender, though, and that's Mother's Day. I don't know if I'll be able
to sneek away.

Mojoe

--
Mojoe - DILLIGAF

Nothing to see here... move along.
Mojoe's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/533

Old April 11th 04, 12:45 AM
Mojoe

Well, I have the OK to come up to Regionals, but I have a few
questions:

1. What time on Sunday is the Muni ride going to start?

2. Where is the Muni ride going to be?

thanks in advance...

... Mojoe

Old April 11th 04, 03:42 AM
Max_Dingemans

I think I heard noon or one, but if you wanted to go for a seperate ride
earlier, I'd be up for that.

PS, would you want a place to stay?

Old April 11th 04, 03:51 AM
fluffinator007

Ill be going to regionals. As just said before - anyone up for a muni
ride prior to the organized one I would be wuite happy to go with
anyone...especially you mojo, we could rock it together GB4 style.

--
fluffinator007 - Expert UPD'ist

My image was voted out.
fluffinator007's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4757

Old April 11th 04, 04:37 AM
Gilby

Mojoe wrote:
*Well, I have the OK to come up to Regionals, but I have a few
questions:

1. What time on Sunday is the Muni ride going to start?

2. Where is the Muni ride going to be?

thanks in advance...
*

Probably at noon. If Lebanon Hills is open by then, that's the likely
place that we'll do the ride at.

Old April 11th 04, 04:44 AM
Mojoe

Max_Dingemans wrote:
*

PS, would you want a place to stay? *

Thanks for the offer, but I'll probably just come up for the Sunday
ride. Can't wait to get out ride more. All my school work and job are
keeping me down.

Mojoe

Old April 11th 04, 04:49 AM
Mojoe

fluffinator007 wrote:
*...especially you mojo, we could rock it together GB4 style. *

Fluff...

Can't wait to ride with you too and see that pretty red muni. I'll be
getting my new GB4 frame this week, along with a prototype Surly Large
Marge wheel to test out.

George also made me a new Ultimate Wheel with the directional spokes
like the Sem ones posted here a while back. I'll bring it along.

Mojoe
http://mojoe.unicyclist.com/trials.html

Gels vs Gatorade Ken Techniques 145 August 3rd 04 06:56 PM
AOL is protecting Lance tom tank Racing 4 July 20th 04 10:39 PM
FS: 2004 Dura-Ace Group CBILLS Marketplace 0 April 26th 04 02:55 PM