Nudo the LIAR!

Old July 18th 05, 02:47 AM
Ricky Alan White

Default Nudo the LIAR!

"Cuckoo 4 CocoChuck" wrote in message

"tripping28track" wrote:
you'd like to think my account was shut off- but the fact is, anyone
can shut off their own account, and turn it back on

Liar! If you've listed or bid on an item recently, eBay requires a waiting
period of 180 days before closing your account. There is no "shutting off
and
on" of an account"

The only way an account would be closed for a few days is a suspension
from
eBay. A suspension may be for a fixed length of time, indefinite, or
permanent.
Suspensions remain in effect until removed by eBay.

Nice try ****tard! You can't twist what is known fact.

you were duped ! and right on cue, you and your but-tys start a thread
about it- revealing to me that there's at least 4 of you watching my
auctions and activities and emailing each other at all times.

You are lying. PERIOD! You got suspended or your account was hijacked and
turned
off while it was sorted out. There is no other situation.
Let's see you lie your way out of this one.

pathetic !

Yes you are. Thanks for the heads up.

what a circle- jerk ! No doubt you're in the middle too...

How's my dick taste, ****tard?

Hello:

My name is Ricky Alan White of Clearfield, PA I love to take it up the ASS.
My wife Joelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Clearfield, PA
look us up. Just ask about us with any of the crack ho's or welfare scum.

Ricky

Old July 21st 05, 03:30 AM
DeserTBoB

Hello:

My name is Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA I love to take 8 track
cartridges and other plastic items up the ASS.
My mom Nudelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Drums, PA
look us up. Just ask about us with the phony "guard" at our "ungated
community." He'll wave anyone in with nothing more than a carrot!
Old July 27th 05, 07:21 AM
Beelzebub

DeserTBoB wrote in
news
Hello:

My name is Charlie Nudo of Drums, PA I love to take 8 track
cartridges and other plastic items up the ASS.
My mom Nudelle likes to take it in the face. If you are in Drums, PA
look us up. Just ask about us with the phony "guard" at our "ungated
community." He'll wave anyone in with nothing more than a carrot!

Crossposting git. Go to hell.
Old July 27th 05, 01:19 PM
tripping28track

The person who is crossposting is DeserTBob

aka Bob Scarborough

here's his contact info to report the spammer

Robert Scarborough
3061 Kaylyn St.
Lancaster, CA 93535-4917
United States

1-661-946-2428

Old July 28th 05, 12:55 PM
tripping28track

..

Old July 29th 05, 04:13 AM
DeserTBob

tripping28track wrote:
The person who is crossposting is DeserTBob

aka Bob Scarborough

here's his contact info to report the spammer

Robert Scarborough
3061 Kaylyn St.
Lancaster, CA 93535-4917
United States

1-661-946-2428

looks like the real DoucheBob has been outed...

(laughter...)