Chris Froome: a True Brit

Old July 20th 13, 01:43 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Chris Froome: a True Brit

Born in Kenya

Moved to South Africa when 14 to a boarding school.

Studied at University of Johannesburg

Represented his country: Kenya in cycle races.

Turned professional in 2007 with the South African Team Konica Minolta

Lives in Monaco

Yep : a true Brit.

Come back Zola Budd all is forgiven.
Old July 20th 13, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

On Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:43:39 +0100, Judith
wrote:

Born in Kenya

Moved to South Africa when 14 to a boarding school.

Studied at University of Johannesburg

Represented his country: Kenya in cycle races.

Turned professional in 2007 with the South African Team Konica Minolta

Lives in Monaco

Yep : a true Brit.

Come back Zola Budd all is forgiven.

Do you know what has happened to Dave?

I tried his mobile, no answer.

Is he enjoying a well-earned retirement holiday? I sincerely hope so.

Perhaps, as his best Usenet friend, you will contact him on our behalf
and let us where he is and what he's up to.
Old July 20th 13, 09:49 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Squashme

wrote:

Born in Kenya

Moved to South Africa when 14 to a boarding school.

Studied at University of Johannesburg

Represented his country: Kenya in cycle races.

Turned professional in 2007 with the South African Team Konica Minolta

Lives in Monaco

Yep : a true Brit.

Come back Zola Budd all is forgiven.

Do you know what has happened to Dave?

I tried his mobile, no answer.

Is he enjoying a well-earned retirement holiday? I sincerely hope so.

Perhaps, as his best Usenet friend, you will contact him on our behalf

and let us where he is and what he's up to.

He's over in his natural environment on uk.diy. He'll be happier there, licking the wounds that he got from Alex Heney a few weeks ago.
Old July 20th 13, 09:53 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

Born in Kenya

Moved to South Africa when 14 to a boarding school.

Studied at University of Johannesburg

Represented his country: Kenya in cycle races.

Turned professional in 2007 with the South African Team Konica Minolta

Lives in Monaco

Yep : a true Brit.

Come back Zola Budd all is forgiven.

Do you know what has happened to Dave?

I tried his mobile, no answer.

Is he enjoying a well-earned retirement holiday? I sincerely hope so.

Perhaps, as his best Usenet friend, you will contact him on our behalf

and let us where he is and what he's up to.

He's over in his natural environment on uk.diy. He'll be happier there, licking the wounds that he got from Alex Heney a few weeks ago.

OK - as long as he is safe and well, and the only thing that is
hurting are his feelings, I'm happy.
Old July 20th 13, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

He's over in his natural environment on uk.diy.

Is DIY his natural environment? I always had him down as one of those
nightmare tradesmen who don't know what they are doing and try to
charge you a call out fee for sucking through their teeth and telling
you you need a professional
plumber/electrician/gardener/decorator/handyman to do the job.
Old July 20th 13, 11:29 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

And I always had you down as a ****.

Old July 20th 13, 11:51 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster[_2_]

wrote:

He's over in his natural environment on uk.diy.

Is DIY his natural environment? I always had him down as one of those
nightmare tradesmen who don't know what they are doing and try to
charge you a call out fee for sucking through their teeth and telling
you you need a professional
plumber/electrician/gardener/decorator/handyman to do the job.

And I always had you down as a ****.

How kind!

Froome faster than Armstrong up Ax-3 Domaines Michael[_10_] Racing 4 July 8th 13 09:04 PM
Froome! Michael[_10_] Racing 6 February 18th 13 05:05 PM
True wheel has slack spoke, doesn't stay true Tad Marko Techniques 33 December 10th 05 09:05 PM