Full Results for ToC Women's Race

Old February 19th 08, 09:02 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Full Results for ToC Women's Race

Can someone post a web link to the full results for the ToC Women's
Crit in Santa Rosa? All I could find was an article with the name of
the winner.

Thanks, Jenn
Old February 19th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Casey Kerrigan

In article
,

https://www.usacycling.org/results/?permit=2008-271
Old February 19th 08, 09:40 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

Casey Kerrigan wrote:
jennrod12 wrote:
Can someone post a web link to the full results for the ToC Women's
Crit in Santa Rosa?

https://www.usacycling.org/results/?permit=2008-271

And photos:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2008...fornia_women08
Old February 21st 08, 12:09 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On Feb 19, 12:31*pm, Casey Kerrigan wrote:
In article
,

wrote:
Can someone post a web link to the full results for the ToC Women's
Crit in Santa Rosa? *All I could find was an article with the name of
the winner.

Thanks, *Jenn

https://www.usacycling.org/results/?permit=2008-271

Thanks!

SSWC 07 Roller race report and results plus Pics of MAIN RACE TOO rollapaluza General 0 September 4th 07 03:52 PM
CG women's road race wafflycat UK 24 March 27th 06 03:22 PM
Women's Olympics Road Race Badger_South Racing 10 August 20th 04 08:07 PM
Olympic Women's Road Race picks [email protected] Racing 20 August 15th 04 10:58 AM
Red Bull SSM 24 Hour Race results... leow Unicycling 21 July 1st 04 04:14 PM